Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 Swill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Advice for fin related ED/no libido

Hey guys,

I'll try not to make this a big wall of text, but having some problems and wondering if you guys can give some feedback/recommendations...

I'm 29 and after 7 years of usage with no issue whatsoever was hit hard with PFS back in December 2012. My main side effects of concern are pretty much total lack of libido and ED (also have some vision light sensitivity issues, and curvature of penis but had it checked and blood flow is fine and it isn't massively severe).

I saw a variety of endo's and underwent various treatments in the first year under the care of the doc's both in the UK (where I live) and a well known anti-ageing doc from Lansing, Michigan (who turned out to be a fraud, but thats another story). I have extensive blood labs and a few 24 hour unrine panels from these times and basically after the big crash (Feb 2013) I was left with low-normal level T when not on any meds. I was tried on various doses and combinations of clomid, cabergoline, anastrozole, aromasin, cabergoline, proviron and still have all lying around at home. All treatments made me worse of sexually (and clomid particularly wreaked havoc with me emotionally).

It was found that clomid would take my T levels right to top of range, but my aromatase enzyme would go insane and give me E levels 2/3 times over top of range, even when on 1mg daily of anastrozole to bring it down... the anti-aging doc claimed he had never seen someone aromatise like it.

As of 2014, I read and became friends with CDSnuts (who has helped me personally a massive amount and shown great kindness to me) and I went a more natural route, beginning with a 2 week water fast at a facility in Cali, and then tightening up diet with paleo based carb-backloading to go with the gym, which i've always hit quite hard. I found that my sexual baseline improved now that for the first time since i was sick I wasn't on pharma stuff, but was still well below what I was, and should be, and still sexually very bad off despite being aesthetically in the best shape of my life... of note, since PFS I can still tone and hit the gym almost daily but I really struggle to put on mass. During this year I tried herb cycling and a few short DHT pro hormone cycles, but found both put me back a step or two, so thought i'd have a run with just diet and exercise, but unfortunately little further improvement occurred.

I have in the last month on CDs recommendation started the superman herbs stack (Pine Pollen Powder 3x daily, and cycling around 9 supps in rotation) and I have noticeably packed on a fair amount of mass, my strength shot up in the gym and I feel great... the one problem being I have again gradually taken a number of steps back sexually and am having to rely on PDE-5 inhibitors again, with libido gradually disappearing and now being non existent. I believe my androgens have risen and with it my E has shot up also like when on clomid (although I still emotionally feel good, and dont have the manic feel that clomid gave me when it elevated everything, I assume due to it being gentler and more natural).

Basically guys, what do you think... do you agree that the sexual issues are likely the result of elevated E as happened previously as both CD and I think is likely the case? I took part in the PFS study in Baylor University, Texas last month and have comprehensive blood labs from that, but at the time I was on nothing whatsoever so its baseline stuff, but I can post if you think it helps? (Brief snapshot: T was 391, and E was 22, SHBG 42).

If this is the case...What do you guys think I could take/do to help?

FYI... I also have in my possession the Wicked Supps Ultimate Stack (res 100 in caps, not liquid), A tub and a half of PP Andro-Hard (V3) and 2 bottles of PN's Epi-Andro Hard at home if any of this would be of use? Or anything else for that matter.

The super man herbs are clearly doing something good for me as I feel stronger, more alert, and like I have higher T, which shows with me putting on a little weight and strength improvements, so i'd really like to push on and feel like if I can work out this final piece of the puzzle I may see some real progress.

Thanks for taking the time to read guys and sorry its lengthy, any feedback or advice would be gratefully received!
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 hossam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    did you try fasting?
    fasting can and will balance all your hormonal levels
    along with good diet, training, good herbs and time

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^ I was gonna say keto

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi guys,

Yeah I have fasted, I flew out to Cali and undertook a two week medically supervised fast at the same facility CDs went to for some of his fasts in Feb/March 2014. I found that my libido (quite understandably) tanked during the fast, and it set me back a fair bit and took quite a while to get back to my baseline; no massively noticeable long term improvements but still well worth it as my diet wasn't on point beforehand I could definitely have done with the cleanse.

My diet since has been pretty clean for a few months before that and since, based on paleo but with carb backloading, with the carbs largely coming from sweet potato and rice, with anything else I have to break the monotony (which is rare) being gluten free (fruit loaf, etc).
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 hossam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Royal jelly fresh and caps

Fresh

YS Royal Jelly/Honey Bee - Royal Jelly In Honey

Puritan Royal Jelly 500 mg

this will be a great help for your libido, but make sure you dose it high
    the fresh on empty stomach

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am definitely intending to add Royal Jelly to my supplements I'm cycling but wasn't sure of a reputable brand, so thanks for that!

BTW, these are my most recent bloods (with ranges where they were included):

Total T: 391 (292-1052)
    SHBG: 42 (17-66)
    Calc Free T: 6.8 (4.8-25.0)
    E2: 22 (<63)
    FSH: 7.2
    LH: 5.6
    DHT: 358 (112-955)

Prolactin: 5.0 (3.0-30.0)
    DHEA-S: 294 (240-549)
    Progesterone: 0.3

TSH: 0.8 (0.5-4.7)
    Free T4: 1.25 (0.73-1.95)

IGF-1 Somatomedin-C: 159 (84-313)

Vit B-12: 672 (250-1100)
    Vit D: 57

Also have CBC and Urinalysis if anyone thinks its of help?

Note: This was taken before I began taking the super man herbs, which have certainly helped me pack on mass and feel good (I assume increased T), but made me worse sexually at the same time. I'm thinking because of increased aromatisation?

Anything glaring out from the bloods that I'm missing?

Any advice on how to control this?
    Last edited by Swill; 05-03-2015 at 10:08 AM.
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey man sorry I didn't reply earlier, been a busy weekend for me.

Okay, the first thing that stands out to me is your total and free t are both abysmally low for your age. If I were you I'd either try sustain alpha or res100, bind up that aromatase enzyme with something else and see how you feel running that daily -with- your herbs and see how you feel. There's a guy who goes by "big softie" on pH and "matt skiba" on anabolicminds who used sustain alpha to great success but at the very least it might give us more to go on as to what works for you. If this is an aromatase issue then binding the enzyme to something relatively inert might increase your libido etc. Let us know bro.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    Hey man sorry I didn't reply earlier, been a busy weekend for me.

Okay, the first thing that stands out to me is your total and free t are both abysmally low for your age. If I were you I'd either try sustain alpha or res100, bind up that aromatase enzyme with something else and see how you feel running that daily -with- your herbs and see how you feel. There's a guy who goes by "big softie" on pH and "matt skiba" on anabolicminds who used sustain alpha to great success but at the very least it might give us more to go on as to what works for you. If this is an aromatase issue then binding the enzyme to something relatively inert might increase your libido etc. Let us know bro.
    Thanks man, hugely appreciated! Will add in the res100 I have (I have the old caps and not the new liquid - much difference between the two?).

Sustain Alpha being the cream by BPS I assume?

Have Anastrozole and Liquid Exemestane as last resort but really want to avoid pharma as much as possible.
    Last edited by Swill; 05-04-2015 at 10:28 AM.
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swill View Post
    Thanks man, hugely appreciated! Will add in the res100 I have (I have the old caps and not the new liquid - much difference between the two?).

Sustain Alpha being the cream by BPS I assume?

Have Anastrozole and Liquid Exemestane as last resort but really want to avoid pharma as much as possible.
    I think the liquid absorbs somewhat better but other than that the difference is pretty negligible as far as I can tell. Hopefully O.N will let us know if he reads this.

English found that a pharma ai was the icing on the cake for him. We spoke a few days ago and he's still doing great, weaning off the ai now I think and holding strong. I agree with you though and found res100 pretty decent for the job. It bares mentioning that you guys (english, cd and yourself) had it a lot rougher than I did though.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    It bares mentioning that you guys (english, cd and yourself) had it a lot rougher than I did though.
    That being said, sustain/Res100 obliterates my Estrogen.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"