User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wouldn't these DHT optimizations work with trt/test to increase the dht/t/e ratio in favor of DHT?
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
    Wouldn't these DHT optimizations work with trt/test to increase the dht/t/e ratio in favor of DHT?
    Some of them. However some of them (stinging nettle, tongkat etc) are more about optimising your own T, shbg etc. I think at the very least sorghum would increase 5ar activity regardless.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tight sleeves you've got there...

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haritec View Post
    Wow - great shots. It must be a blast being on stage playing and knowing you are looking that ripped. Nice work.

Any chance you could post the brands for all the supps you have listed there - it is nice to know specific brands that work for someone. Also, if you were to cycle them - how would you do so ? Is this a reasonable approach for someone on TRT ?
    Personally, I think some of the herbs would still yield you benefits while on TRT. Obviously, anything that helps with 5AR expression is going to help your DHT profile. I'd start with grabbing a bag of the Bob's Red Mill Whole Grain Sorghum from Swanson's, powderize it in a blender and start having it in your protein shakes each day.

A study showed it could increase 5AR expression by 54%.

The Pine Pollen from Superman Herbs is just damn good for anyone regardless. Since you are on TRT, I would go the route of the powder and not the tincture.

Tongkat probably wouldn't be much of a benefit to you, but the Trace Minerals Boron liquid from Swanson's helps with DHT. It's cheap, too.

You'd benefit from the Creatine HCI. The Ashwagandha is good for overall well being. Not sure you'd get much test benefit, but it's good in so many other ways that it's worth it. I used the Swanson Brand KSM66 ashwagandha.

I'd also look into adding some Butea Superba to the mix. It is said to ramp up DHT as well.

And yes, the feeling of being ripped while on stage performing is simply amazing. It gives you so much more of an edge with the crowd. The women love it! You wouldn't believe the compliments and attention it gets you

Luckily, I am happily married, but I still like a good ego stroking. It's nice to know I still "have it."

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
    I believe they would

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Swill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey freepress, I'm looking to emulate your DHT optimisation along with my current regime of herb cycling (already on pine pollen powder 3x daily and cycle the tincture and TKA, amazing stuff!) but cannot find liquid boron anywhere for sale to the UK, so have ordered some caps (NOW brand), worth it given bioavailability?
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swill View Post
    Hey freepress, I'm looking to emulate your DHT optimisation along with my current regime of herb cycling (already on pine pollen powder 3x daily and cycle the tincture and TKA, amazing stuff!) but cannot find liquid boron anywhere for sale to the UK, so have ordered some caps (NOW brand), worth it given bioavailability?
    I'm sure that the NOW brand caps are fine. NOW makes pretty good stuff.

I take mine every day with breakfast. This is the liquid I use:

Amazon.com: Trace Minerals Liquid Ionic Boron, 6mg, 2 oz: Health Personal Care

I also strongly recommend this:

AINTEROL Natural Products USA, Inc. - Butea Superba Extract

Based on this:

DHT levels through the roof with Butea superba

I have an order in for the Ainterol version currently.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FPR,

I'm adding in sorghum into the mix and I'm wondering if there is a trick to powderizing it in a blender. My first try at it woke up people in both units next to me because it sounded like I was using a friggin wood chipper at 3AM.

Maybe my blender is cheep? It's a 15 dollar blender from Walmart .

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i make sorghum pancakes with sweet white sorghum flour from bobs red mill. i mix it with high fiber coconut flour because fiber and dank flavor.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 alpha victim View Post
    FPR,

I'm adding in sorghum into the mix and I'm wondering if there is a trick to powderizing it in a blender. My first try at it woke up people in both units next to me because it sounded like I was using a friggin wood chipper at 3AM.

Maybe my blender is cheep? It's a 15 dollar blender from Walmart .
    I have the next step up in blenders. It's an Oster brand with the glass pitcher. I put a cup of sorghum in there at a time and use the CHOP setting. It does a pretty damn good job of powderizing it. You'll get just a little bit of grit with it, but I don't mind that. If you are bothered by the grit, use a small strainer and sift it into your shaker cup and it will be an almost dissolvable powder.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Putting one cup at a time in the blender was key. It seems to go pretty good with shakes.
    I'm going with 1/4 of a cup just like you said. I'm making this an every day thing.

Thanks