User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    She'll be fine, Derek. Sorghum was a staple in middle Eastern diets since the beginning of time. She doesn't carry a high enough test balance for this to be a threat to her femininity.
    Lol Thanks FPR. I assumed she would be fine but we all know what happens when you assume. How long does a 24oz bag last you, and how much is your daily intake?

5AV - I am totally ok with her squatting more than me cause that ass would be killer.

Nevermind - Missed it in your first post. -1/8 to 1/4 cup ground sorghum in my morning protein
    Last edited by derekh83; 06-12-2015 at 09:55 AM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by derekh83 View Post
    Lol Thanks FPR. I assumed she would be fine but we all know what happens when you assume. How long does a 24oz bag last you, and how much is your daily intake?

5AV - I am totally ok with her squatting more than me cause that ass would be killer.

Nevermind - Missed it in your first post. -1/8 to 1/4 cup ground sorghum in my morning protein
    I've found a blender works much better for chopping the sorghum than a cheap food processor. And like I said, if it's too gritty for you, sift it with a small strainer.