User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My DHT optimization. Think it's working?

DHT.jpg

This vascularity and definition is with ZERO exogenous hormones. Been playing with natural DHT optimization.

Consistently doing the following:

-Pine Pollen Tincture
    -Tongkat Ali
    -1/8 to 1/4 cup ground sorghum in my morning protein
    -Boron with breakfast
    -3g Creatine HCI per day
    -Nettle liquid 3x weekly
    -Ashwagandha 2x daily

Pumps are sick. Sex drive is at cycle-like levels. I am vascular in the insides of my arms, across my chest, I can see the fibers in my shoulder muscles, I have veins sticking out below my beltline and even veins visible in my glutes.

Diet is super clean and being very carb conscious.

Thoughts?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Swill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think it may just be working haha... Looking super tight and vascular man! What brand sorghum are you using?

Cool guitar too, I miss my touring days!
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swill View Post
    I think it may just be working haha... Looking super tight and vascular man! What brand sorghum are you using?

Cool guitar too, I miss my touring days!
    Bob's Red Mill Whole Grain Sorghum 24 oz Pkg - Swanson Health Products

It can also be cooked and served in place of rice. But it takes an hour to cook. It is, however, delicious. Just powderizing it and adding it to my protein was a super convenient way to get it every day.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jesus Christ fpr isn't your avatar relatively recent? You've made sick progress in a few weeks from there. Congrats man. Slightly off topic question here. Are there more androgen receptors in the shoulders? I don't have your vascularity or swills lack of body fat but my shoulders seem to be more ripped, defined and vascular than anywhere else. I don't even work 'em that hard. Thoughts?

Also have you considered cycling your herbs like CD and I do? If only to save some pennies... That tka is gold but costs damn near as much.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That avatar is maybe slightly more than a month old, I think. Yeah, that much progress in that amount of time. It's pretty damn crazy but my body loves what I'm putting into it, apparently. I have been quite shocked, as has my wife.

I am considering switching to a cycle like yours and CDs. As of late, the herbs I've been taking daily, I have been taking the weekends off of them to re-sensitize. I read on Anabolic Men that you can also cycle in that fashion. I figured I'd blast my body with them in that fashion at first and then switch it up to cycling an herb each day and see how I respond that way.

I am not sure about more androgen receptors in that area, but I do know that the upper trunk contains a higher concentration of androgens in the skin, hence why it can convert topical DHEA to testosterone (like Dermacrine). I do a shoulder day which consists of standing presses, seated DB presses, laterals, scarecrows and V-pushups. Seems to work OK for me.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't wait for my herbals to come in now. Gonna tighten up the diet again and see if I can get my veins popping like that. Nice work fpr, I think its safe to consider your hormones optimised.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Swill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not quite that tight now Entropy unfortunately, put on some mass since getting on the super man herbs cycle that is mostly muscle but also some belly fat, due to increased aromatisation I think.

Don't mean to thread hijack, but when you both get a second I would really appreciate your input regarding which way I should go re: supplementation on the post I made on the 'Men's Health' Board...

Advice for fin related ED/no libido
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 hossam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome progress and very nice muscularity...keep it on man

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks fellas.

These shots you can see more of the bicep and some of the small veins going across it. Definite big enhancement in vascularity all around.

DHT2.jpgDHT3.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow - great shots. It must be a blast being on stage playing and knowing you are looking that ripped. Nice work.

Any chance you could post the brands for all the supps you have listed there - it is nice to know specific brands that work for someone. Also, if you were to cycle them - how would you do so ? Is this a reasonable approach for someone on TRT ?