Anyone have any good tips for helping with tennis elbow? I've been dealing with it in the outer part of my right elbow on and off for a few months now. Initially I took a few weeks off more or less from everything except light weights and mainly cardio. I've been avoiding lifts that are known to aggravate the condition and also been utilizing some stretches to specifically target tendons in the areas throughout the forearm. This all seems to help but the pain inevitably creeps back. This just sucks, never really dealt with it before but the aching is almost unbearable sometimes, especially in the mornings sometimes. Curls are out, it just hurts too bad, and I have to be careful with some of my shoulder lifts too as they seem to aggravate it more sometimes. I've looked at a couple other options that I haven't tried yet like a cissus supplement, or an elbow support wrap of some kind. One thing that has caught my attention the most is E-Pharm Joint Force Spray which I may give a go, its fairly cheap so I figure why not give it a shot.