Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Proviron - Your thoughts, experiences, recommendations

Hello All,

I'm curious about Proviron. The methylated oral dht derivative has some really interesting characteristics to it and I'm interested in hearing from anyone who has had some experience with this compound.
    Some of the questions I have rolling around in my brain are:

Being methylated, I'm worried about liver toxicity; however, it is suggested to be minimally so, do you agree? (I'm sure this depends on dosage and duration of use)
    It’s said to bind to aromatase enzyme - is this a suicide inhibition or weakly bound and can be broken?
    Proviron has a high binding affinity to SHBG, so what dosage would be needed to allow proviron to flow through the blood to then attach to the AR Receptor?
    Are the fat burning qualities to it significant or just minimal?
    When used solo, it can have a positive effect on HPTA - what dosage would you recommend for this process?
    Some anecdotal stories say, the proviron raised libido but lowered seminal volume - does this make sense?
    It’s said at dosages of 25mg to 50mg, it can be run for up to 12 weeks, much longer than any other oral and past recommended time frames for most injectables - Can it be ran for longer or for same amount of time, 12 weeks, but at higher dosages?
    What type of rebound can be expected when comming off a cycle?
    Based on it steroid profile, would it be better to taper off when coming off a cycle?

No need to answer all questions but any feedback you provide would be appreciated. Also, if you have anything else to add, suggestions, experiences, etc.. that you feel is important, please include.

Thanks all, hope you are having a good one!
    Last edited by silverstrand; 05-08-2015 at 11:46 AM.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now ay is it cycle worthy as you are implying to use it, it's an ancillary drug at the most

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    Now ay is it cycle worthy as you are implying to use it, it's an ancillary drug at the most
    Holy shit......look who blew into town....
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol
    Yeah, I popf in here n there but nothing ever long enough to post, I'll try harder

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Lol
    Yeah, I popf in here n there but nothing ever long enough to post, I'll try harder
    Its been a hot minute....
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm very out of touch with all the dos and phs and all these other herbs and stuff guys stack, I'll camp out in the aas section

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I'm very out of touch with all the dos and phs and all these other herbs and stuff guys stack, I'll camp out in the aas section
    Certainly not everyones thing. But im sure your knowledge would be much appreciated in the aas section.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i have used plenty of proviron. i like it when it's used with reasonable expectations in the right stack. goes well with GH and test for mild penis growth and erectile strength. maintains muscle strength in beginning of PCT (i definitely recommend continuing pct after dropping it, it will mildly suppress T levels.

great for libido, doses of 100-150 mg ED actually change body comp and add big vascularity starting 1-2 weeks in. other drugs are better for this, but 75 mg stacked into a cycle or TRT is my fave dose to feel stronger, manlier, sex machine esque. it is certainly better for libido than masteron. stacking the two is nice. excited to stack it with test and primo for the first time soon.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if you wanted to run a mild cycle based around proviron i would run 200 testosterone with it and run the proviron at 100 every day something like this

testosterone 200 mg/week week 1-10
    proviron 100 mg/day week 2-12
    PCT 12-18

- - - Updated - - -

and fatburning is only noticeable at and above 100 mg.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The man himself has flown down on his cloud and graced us with his presence