User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Had to stop lifting for months. Should I start cycle right when I pick lifting up?

Hey guys,

I had some life circumstances come and snatch my hobby away for a few months. School is about to end, and it just isn't smart to continue at this point. I am going to pick back up where I left off and reverse some of the damage.

My question is should I reintroduce my routine for a few weeks before beginning my next planned ph cycle or should I just start cycle day 1 of lifting again. I am feeling pretty terrible with how I look at this point and just want to move forward and forget this ever happened so I can propose to my gf and have great engagement photos asap etc...

The cycle is a cutting/lean bulk stack, so i'm not going to change the planned cycle. Any insight is really appreciated, and I would be happy to complete a cycle log with my gf's help. My first cycle I did not tell her about, but I have already discussed my plans with her. Surprisingly the safety enthusiat/rule follower in her did NOT say no. Def found a keeper lol

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd get back in there natty for a good 4-6wks minimum because muscle memory is a beautiful thing.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's all based on time. How much time do you have... I'd be natty in there for a month or so if you have the time for it. You could also look into Epic Gainz, dermacrind/ostarine combo, etc. before hopping right into a pH cycle. Diet also should be in point for a few weeks before starting so you don't fall off the wagon afterward.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is what I was thinking, but was hoping for validation of faster gains lol One thing I did not consider is getting back to holding myself accountable and being dedicated before I cycle. I haven't seen trest in a powder form for a while, so I better not waste this.
    I appreciate the help guys. I do have some osta on hand.
    With my splits a 4 week readjustment period would let me hit each muscle group about 8 times and enough time to adapt to a new habit again. I'll keep you guys posted.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah keep us updated man. Good for accountability.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Established Member Feedback Score 0 dacookiemonsta's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spank View Post
    Hey guys,

I had some life circumstances come and snatch my hobby away for a few months. School is about to end, and it just isn't smart to continue at this point. I am going to pick back up where I left off and reverse some of the damage.

My question is should I reintroduce my routine for a few weeks before beginning my next planned ph cycle or should I just start cycle day 1 of lifting again. I am feeling pretty terrible with how I look at this point and just want to move forward and forget this ever happened so I can propose to my gf and have great engagement photos asap etc...

The cycle is a cutting/lean bulk stack, so i'm not going to change the planned cycle. Any insight is really appreciated, and I would be happy to complete a cycle log with my gf's help. My first cycle I did not tell her about, but I have already discussed my plans with her. Surprisingly the safety enthusiat/rule follower in her did NOT say no. Def found a keeper lol
    I disagree with these guys frankly. Why go natty for a month when you know pretty every much every muscle is going to go through extreme soreness/recovery when you can hop on a pro and negate most of that.

Two of my oral cycles every year... Immediately after my summer month break I'd take and immediately after xmas break.. Doms cut drastically and my weight would be right back where it was by the end of the cycle..

I guess with it being a few months I might delay it one week and just go through that hell but I'd be on cycle by week 2.

Nobody is right or wrong here, though, it's personal preference... But with the first month physical trauma you put on your body getting back in the gym I've always felt it was one of the best times to run a cycle to combat that with extra protein absorption etc etc. etc.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I appreciate the insight. I work 7 days a week now so scheduling is going to be difficult. I will need at least 2 weeks to determine if I am sacrificing too much work, and I would rather save the trest for when I am 100% dialed in again.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spank View Post
    trest
    YES

What format are you using? Oral, transdermal, or injectable?

Id say 2 weeks would be a good point. One week of moderate weight/reps to get the soreness out of the way and not a huge shock on the body getting back into lifting, and then a second week of high weight/low reps to really get the muscles prepped for the increase from the trest.
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have 3g in salvo

I also may be able to get my hands on some Trenavar, LMG, Epiandro, Msten and maybe a bottle of SDMZ 3.0 and about 5 bottles of salvo

I was going to run 8 weeks of 50mg transdermal trest throughout with tvar ran at 90/90/100/120/120/120/120/120

I am a little worried about progesterone, but I have exem and prami on hand. Any suggestions on dosing prami and exem Inhibit-P?
    Also have a few bottles of Aegis.

And of course nolva/clomid/exem on hand for proper pct

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol I wouldn't be worried about progesterone, if your E is in check you should be fine..most people that get progestorne sides have high E as well..very rarely does anyone get gyno from legitimately just high progestorne..id recommend HCG, and not use your anti E until you feel sides..you don't need to preemptively destroy your values for a problem you may not even experience.