User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Eric Potratz needs our help

So I had a back and forth with Eric today. He was finally indicted. He wrote:

"I actually just got my indictment letter 2 days ago. Very strange timing indeed! This is the first charge they've made since the raid in 2012. I go to San Jose on the 20th of this month to plead not guilty. I'm not yet sure of the court date.

Your email will help me though. They are charging me with distribution of unapproved drugs, misbranded drugs, etc... with the "intent to defraud and mislead". (see attached) So any letters or kind words from customers like this will surely help me. The strangest thing is that they are targeting "Turinabol-LV" because "Turinabol" was a controlled substance at the time, so they are basically saying I was selling a controlled anabolic steroid, even though the product was a precursor to Turinabol. (halodrol clone)"

Guys...if you can take the time to put into words how Eric helped many of you in the past and even just to how PP as a whole made your lives better, it would be a great help to him. Simply send them to him at eric@botanicalcraft.com . It's a small gesture, but will go very far.

I have a copy of the indictment but I cannot ever upload pictures to this site for the life of me.

He also said he would come here and answer any questions you may have.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for this. So much for all the idiots who thought he was faking this whole situation.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow yeah, how would I format this..I mean saying he helped me is great all but how would I word it exactly in the best way. I mean he gave me access to legal dietary supplements that were never sold or anything under the guise of anything else. If anything he tried to change the market, he brought a product that worked, and wasn't poison in a bottle as well. This sounds like they literally couldn't get him on anything so this is the last ditch effort..going after semantics of a product name.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tallstraw View Post
    Wow yeah, how would I format this..I mean saying he helped me is great all but how would I word it exactly in the best way. I mean he gave me access to legal dietary supplements that were never sold or anything under the guise of anything else. If anything he tried to change the market, he brought a product that worked, and wasn't poison in a bottle as well. This sounds like they literally couldn't get him on anything so this is the last ditch effort..going after semantics of a product name.
    Just write it from the heart. It doesnt have to be perfect.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I can I'm just going to write that his products helped a lot of people and that they were far safer to use than a lot of supplements out there. He out a lot of time and energy into formulating products designed to work with the body in a healthy way instead of producing results that put the body into a compromised state of health.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Established Member Feedback Score 0 hossam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope Eric comes out safe from all of this BS

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Honestly, I expected more of a response from this post.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will do.

This is insane. 3 years later on a pro-hormone. They took all the products and all his money. Why the animosity for a supplement producer.

Witch Hunt...3 years later on a legal product, regardless of the comparison to the name. Meanwhile real World problems go unaccounted for. FML.
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This sucks! I will definitely send him a note.

Did anyone else get this email offer? This looks like a great deal.

Copied from email:

As you may know I launched Palm Fruit about 14 months ago under the new company Botanical Craft.

People have asked, "Why is Palm Fruit more expensive than the old Toco-8 from Primordial?" There are a couple reasons for this:
    1. New FDA regulations require the active ingredients to exceed label claims throughout the product's 2-year shelf-life. This means Palm Fruit is almost 20% more potent than Toco-8 to buffer against natural variation and loss of potency over time.
    2. Palm Fruit contains a new patented extract of tocotrienols + carotenoids, delivering over 35 naturally occurring vitamers and phytonutrients. This means Palm Fruit has 43x more carotenoids than Toco-8 and other tocotrienol products on the market.
    Palm Fruit is far superior to Toco-8 and provides greater benefits for hair growth, skin protection from sunlight, and cardiovascular health.

Recently, we obtained lower costs on Palm Fruit by ramping up production for 2015. To celebrate, I’ve put together an exclusive offer for previous Primordial customers so you can save 50% and get Palm Fruit for only $24.99 on the monthly autoship plan:
    Palm Fruit Jar
    Add to Cart
    50% off Palm Fruit Autoship
    Botanical Craft - Shopping Cart

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by derekh83 View Post
    This sucks! I will definitely send him a note.

Did anyone else get this email offer? This looks like a great deal.

Copied from email:

As you may know I launched Palm Fruit about 14 months ago under the new company Botanical Craft.

People have asked, "Why is Palm Fruit more expensive than the old Toco-8 from Primordial?" There are a couple reasons for this:
    1.New FDA regulations require the active ingredients to exceed label claims throughout the product's 2-year shelf-life. This means Palm Fruit is almost 20% more potent than Toco-8 to buffer against natural variation and loss of potency over time.
    2.Palm Fruit contains a new patented extract of tocotrienols + carotenoids, delivering over 35 naturally occurring vitamers and phytonutrients. This means Palm Fruit has 43x more carotenoids than Toco-8 and other tocotrienol products on the market.
    Palm Fruit is far superior to Toco-8 and provides greater benefits for hair growth, skin protection from sunlight, and cardiovascular health.

Recently, we obtained lower costs on Palm Fruit by ramping up production for 2015. To celebrate, I’ve put together an exclusive offer for previous Primordial customers so you can save 50% and get Palm Fruit for only $24.99 on the monthly autoship plan:
    Palm Fruit Jar
    Add to Cart
    50% off Palm Fruit Autoship
    Botanical Craft - Shopping Cart
    Probably most of the original members of this site..