Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eric Potratz needs our help

O.N., you sound like a standup dude in my opinion, kudos brother.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is toco caps in stock anywhere??? it really is the best one and packs one helluva punch for regrowing hair

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wicked supplements right? I think he just said buy 3, get 1 free. plus 15% off.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Eric Potratz needs our help

Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
    Wicked supplements right? I think he just said buy 3, get 1 free. plus 15% off.
    Until the end of the month!
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would be all over this if UK shipping didn't sting like a bitch. You're a cool guy o.n
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    is toco caps in stock anywhere??? it really is the best one and packs one helluva punch for regrowing hair
    Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    I would be all over this if UK shipping didn't sting like a bitch. You're a cool guy o.n
    You can get it here www.onlinenutrition.com.au/brands/Wicked-Supplements.html

With the buy 3 get 1 free offer the shipping is the same price to the UK so the cost to door worked out on the previous page is the same....even better for you actually as your pound is much stronger than our dollar.

Shipping is charged at $17.95 even though is costs us $20.10 AUD
    Use the discount code WICKED15 + add 3 tococaps to your cart and get the 4th free

Someone also mentioned on the previous page debit card charges for international payment, all of our payments go through paypal including credit card transactions they will not charge you an international transfer fee.

We ship internationally on a daily basis (monday to friday)
    Res100 the most powerful Testosterone Booster www.WickedSupplements.com
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O.N. View Post
    2. Palm Fruit does not have 43x more carotenoids than Toco-8...Eric has simply started declaring the naturally found Vitamins and carotenoids on the label.....when we get new labels printed we too will be making the same claim to keep up with the spin.....however we wont be selling it as spin...we will make a statement that we are now showing all naturally occurring nutrients.
    O.N.

Thanks for hijacking the thread with inaccurate info.

Palm Fruit does have 43 times more carotenoids than Toco-8, and about 50 times more carotenoids than Tococaps. Palm Fruit is using a much improved extract, which includes a much higher concentration of carotenoids than the previously used Tocomax. BTW, Palm Fruit has the highest concentration of tocotrienols and carotenoids of any product on the market. This includes at least 10 different tocochromanols and 18 different naturally occurring carotenoids from palm fruit.

You can see our product has about 9 mg/serving (1.45 g) of carotenoids, while Tococaps only has about 0.2 mg/serving. That means each serving of Palm Fruit has about 13,300 IU of vitamin A, while Tococaps would only have about 330 IU of vitamin A.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FYI, several Pp customers requested that we keep the 50% off Palm Fruit sale going so they have an opportunity to take advantage of the $24.99 offer. So this sale link will be active for at least another week: http://primordial.palmfruit.deals

Thanks to the rest of you for your kind and thoughtful words.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 booklifter's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can I get a free jar for every wonderful palm fruit powder recipe I publish here? This stuff is clearly superior to what I've been buying but even at the sale price it still can't compete on economics (at least for those of us buying ancient bottles of second-hand PP products off ebay )
    Ex Scientia Virtus