User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome..thank you guys for giving this shot and the reviews. Much appreciated to all of you.

Honestly everyone is saying exactly this..excellent product..taste is horrible. This is very common at this point to hear. I personally am not a good judge because with PWO's,etc..i never mind bad taste just effectiveness..but Protein..HAS to taste good LOL.

TY again everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tried it for the first time today for a early morning workout. Only had about 4.5 hours of sleep so my motivation wasn't high. Got to the gym focus and energy were on point and my workout went way better than expected. Taste wise it is just sour to me. I have the orange gatorade flavor. My wife tried it also said the same thing. 4 hrs later I feel good and can tell the mental focus is still with me while at work. Tomorrow is heavy squat training so I am excited to see how my focus is then.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still loving this stuff. Training has been great while using PU. I have really noticed a strength endurance. The focus is there, the energy is there but the endurance is what I really like. My hour goes by way to fast. Im wanting to stay and keep going, and I have the energy, but not the time. I'll have to add in some long weekend sessions.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One of the best preworkouts. They are actually discontinuing it already. I'd suggest you stock up now.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
    One of the best preworkouts. They are actually discontinuing it already. I'd suggest you stock up now.
    May I inquire as to why it's being discontinued?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyBastard34 View Post
    May I inquire as to why it's being discontinued?

It did not sell enough tbh. The batch made was just to see how much demand for a stim based product existed. It is a great product, but PN simply doesn't want to sit on hundreds of PWO's is really all it comes down to.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hank!'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    People to whom I have recommend the original ALL_In were the ones disappointed because lack of stim.

In this case I would say the lack of demand is a result of so many pre's being available and the fact that the RXWhey/RawD is up against tons of marketing from other companies.
    Last edited by Hank!; 07-20-2015 at 11:31 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Crap! Time to buy more... I love the stuff and cut it with All-In to make it last longer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh no! Its not on the site anymore! Wes are they completely sold out?? I don't care what flavor. Dang I should have checked this sooner....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by derekh83 View Post
    Oh no! Its not on the site anymore! Wes are they completely sold out?? I don't care what flavor. Dang I should have checked this sooner....
    To my knowledge that is it everyone. Sorry, there weren't alot left and Mike specifically said he would not sit on another batch.

The other top stim product is still the Ultimate Punched Out..which is still on the store in small batches (please allow 3-4 days to ship) on these.

Also I have a new version of "Contraband" by Iron Forged Nutrition on the way, that I will be featuring as one of my go-to pre-workouts. Contraband Black Series is close to being completed. They are using the new Beta-O as a replacement for the Beta-Alanine and Amentoflavone for the Amp-Citrate bumped up the N.O ingredients in it as well. Flavors are Strawberry Diesel and Blue Sky 'Blue Raspberry'.

Should have them up for sale soon