Hi guys,

Had another thread but it went kinda off topic so hope you don't mind me starting a new one. Hoping for some advice from the Swole Source veterans regarding this!

Long story short, I am suffering sexual sides from PFS and have started supplement cycling using predominantly the superman herbs package discussed elsewhere on the forum. Its making me feel great mentally and physically, definitely stronger in the gym than previously, where I was toned but plateauing due to my low-normal test levels and unable to put on mass.

Problem is that I have also gone backwards sexually whilst cycling, I suspect due to my VERY high levels of aromatisation to estrogen... this was the case when I took clomid previously, whereby I couldn't even bring it down to normal with pharma AI when using the clomid. The herbs are obviously gentler and more natural though; feel great on the herbs, felt crap and manic on the clomid.

I've tried RES100 and it unfortunately hasn't made an impact on me sexually. Are there any other suggestions from you guys? I've wanted for a long time to stick strictly to natty supps, but given where I'm at do you think a pharma AI alongside the herbs may be the way to go? the board member English seemed to have a lot of luck with Aromasin, so that may be a good shout?

Im feeling good but just trying to unlock this one last piece of the puzzle.

Thanks in advance guys