Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Administrator Feedback Score 0 admin's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New Forum Created:
    Post Finasteride Syndrome

I will update the new search to exclude posts from this subforum tonight.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Mad Mardigan's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just the fact that you listen to your members and make it happen that quickly is awesome. Love it. I can't think of much to improve, maybe consolidate the sub forums that never get used to have more members in one place but certainly not necessary, just a thought.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, since you took the time to email me asking for suggestions to make the site better... sell me Trest /endthread lol
    transdermal or powder form unless you want to teach me to pin in person because I am a huge vagina.
    No seriously sell me trest please.

I think the biggest obstacle we have is the recent ban. I mean after trying PH, even at my most obsessive level of fitness hyper focus there is no point. We should be talking about natty ways to be swole and enhanced means of being swole. I literally never realized that all the big guys in my gym had signs of ph/sterons until I started reading up on what I should expect. We can still speak in terms of hypothetical circumstances or from the persepective of anecdotal or preban experience for discussion. This whole ban thing really put the brakes on the community. I read that PHF has eased on the fear of consequences, so we should feel a little more ballsy ourselves at least to the point of being smart and going back to discussing hypothetical/anecdotal/pre-ban use of banned substances. The knowledge of the members on those subjects seems to be the most valuable asset this board has. At least until you start selling me Trest dammit lol

[edit] or at least show me how to strip the ester and make a pure powder from the liquid/oil solutions that can be found (albeit rarely) from a certain place.
    Last edited by Spank; 05-18-2015 at 10:25 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why'd you have to go mess up my tapatalk? I can't login through tapatalk. Now you going to have to give me that Trest.
    Last edited by testosteronet; 05-19-2015 at 10:05 AM.

Administrator Feedback Score 0 admin's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't help with ban guys.

As for sign in, I am currently revamping the system. There will be some on and off errors with it while I get the kinks worked out. Sorry for the inconvenience, but I promise we are almost 100%.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was gonna complain about the login, took me few to figure it out, but it seems well covered already Thought I'd just pop in and say hello its been awhile!

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    I can't help with ban guys.

As for sign in, I am currently revamping the system. There will be some on and off errors with it while I get the kinks worked out. Sorry for the inconvenience, but I promise we are almost 100%.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Swole Source: Roll Call on Suggestions to make this community Better.

I deleted the account and re-entered my credentials and everything worked smooth.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi there, been away quite a while now. As I'm based in the U.K. where most pro hormones are legal, is it ok to discuss, etc?
    Is it dependent on which country your server is in?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I dont really understand why it cant be discussed? Do we not have free speach? Talking about something and doing something are two completely different things.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I never knew we couldn't talk about em. I always have, I just say don't openly sell them on forum. It gives u needed heat on the forum.