User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe I spoke too soon on the libido. The last couple of days it's been down. But then this morning I feel like it might be coming back up. I don't know what's going on with it right now, to be honest.

Body comp is still vascular and tight. All other positives remain intact. But the sex drive has quite a flat feeling and I'm not liking it at all. Maybe the prolactin is all over the board right now and I need something like Caber to calm it. I have a buddy who stocked up on Caber not long ago. I might hit him up for a couple and see if that improves things.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Mad Mardigan's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm guessing the variable libido is from the nmda. Usually if I take more than 200 mg a day of humanofort, I notice increased libido and sensitivity. The nmda/humanofort combo has to have you sleeping like a rock though.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Mardigan View Post
    I'm guessing the variable libido is from the nmda. Usually if I take more than 200 mg a day of humanofort, I notice increased libido and sensitivity. The nmda/humanofort combo has to have you sleeping like a rock though.
    The sleep is downright incredible. Not dealing well with this fluctuating libido, though.

I grabbed some royal jelly and dosed it really high on Friday hoping to revive the libido. By Saturday I was feeling really good. Libido remained pretty good through Sunday. Tried to hit it before work this morning right after my workout and I don't know whether I had stim dick from the Amp Citrate in my pre-workout or what but things certainly werent working like they should have been.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any updates FPR? I started on iForce's Intimidate for a natty T booster and stacking it with Humanofort sounds like an interesting idea. Intimidate is awesome, but I'm looking for more.
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!