User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sarm stack. With or without S4 (Andarine)?

I'm about to try a Sarm run.
    I'm going to use Osta 20 mg for 12 weeks.
    My idea was to stack this with LGD and S4 something like:
    Lgd 6-9 mg ED. Week 1-6
    S4 50 mg ED. W 1-6
    Osta 20 mg. W 1-12.
    I will probably run a small amount of Dermacrine W 6-12 with a moderate dose of Stano/Epiandro alongside with the Osta.

I have used Osta and S4 in the past but not LGD.
    The idea is to use the first 6 weeks as a leanbulk/strength increase period and then work against a recomp/more endurance work.

The question is if it's better to go with a higher dose of LGD and drop the S4 or do this as schedueled...?

I did like S4 when I used it back in the days. I got quite good strength increases from it but maybe Lgd is superior in this regard and there is no need for S4.

Someone who has experience/ideas here?
    Thanks in advance.
    /D

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In for this because I like learning about sarms, but have absolutely no helpful insight

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tallstraw View Post
    In for this because I like learning about sarms, but have absolutely no helpful insight
    Haha! Roger!
    I used S4 as my very first Sarm, I think it was in 2007 or 08. I went up to 150 mg ED. Not good! I didn't see jack when lights were off and everything had this yellow/green tone. Under 100 mg ed this didn't happen for me but honestly wasn't the upside so much greater above 50 mg for me so I'm heading more using S4 for 50 mg in a stack instead of increasing dosage.
    And S4 and Osta is a pretty good feelgood stack with some quite nice atlethic gains.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Mad Mardigan's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm like Tallstraw, interested but have no experience. Used a little S4 back in the day and it was OK. Except when driving at night lol.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Iv used only s4, it is what it is, works but not comparable to phs or aas, added to the fact that sarms are suppressive at these doses, iv never been interested
    Even the gw stuff, it depends who you are talking to
    'Works' imo is all relative, sarms are great unless youve used stronger stuff then prob wont be as impressed

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If I'm suppressing myself, the minimum I'm using is a PH.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can see 10wks of anavar being similar in price to 3 months of those with better results, and not much worse suppression wise and toxicity

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    I can see 10wks of anavar being similar in price to 3 months of those with better results, and not much worse suppression wise and toxicity
    I´m a fan of Anavar myself. But, because of a couple of reasons Var is out of the game at this moment... unfortunately. I do get some serious lethargy from it though...

I´ve used Osta and S4 so I pretty much know what I´m getting there and yes, you are right, it´s not aas. But on all honesty, for "athletical" cycles they suit the bill quite good.

But this LGD thing has reported be another thing but this one I havn´t tried yet so this one I don´t know what I can expect from it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good luck hope it works well
    Doesnt gw improve endurance? Thatd fit an athletic cycle too

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragoninho View Post
    I'm about to try a Sarm run.
    I'm going to use Osta 20 mg for 12 weeks.
    My idea was to stack this with LGD and S4 something like:
    Lgd 6-9 mg ED. Week 1-6
    S4 50 mg ED. W 1-6
    Osta 20 mg. W 1-12.
    I will probably run a small amount of Dermacrine W 6-12 with a moderate dose of Stano/Epiandro alongside with the Osta.

I have used Osta and S4 in the past but not LGD.
    The idea is to use the first 6 weeks as a leanbulk/strength increase period and then work against a recomp/more endurance work.

The question is if it's better to go with a higher dose of LGD and drop the S4 or do this as schedueled...?

I did like S4 when I used it back in the days. I got quite good strength increases from it but maybe Lgd is superior in this regard and there is no need for S4.

Someone who has experience/ideas here?
    Thanks in advance.
    /D
    Have you used a SARM before? Never used S4 but I tried ostarine and it didn't agree with me at all. After about three weeks at 15 mg/day I started having anxiety/derealization type feelings, very strange, sometimes a sense of vertigo. Not sure if that is a known side effect of not. I tried researching it and found a little here and there on it, but nothing significant as far as others experiencing it. It's a shame SARMS appear to have some pretty good potential for those looking for something mild to run for an extended period and/or to use for a potential bridge between cycles. After my experience with ostarine I don't think I'll try S4 since between the two, ostarine is supposed to have less side effects.

Otherwise assuming the SARMS won't give you negative sides, a stack with dermacrine and/or epiandro would definitely be a solid combination for an "athletic" type cycle for sure.