User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I have a bottle of s4 laying around from probably 2008 or 9. you think it's still good?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I have a bottle of s4 laying around from probably 2008 or 9. you think it's still good?
    I've read this stuff isn't very androgenic and causes vision problems. Have you done SARMS before? What's been your experience? I like how you can use them to lean out while building muscles but would this be any more effective than say some combination on GH Peptides?

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sarm stack. With or without S4 (Andarine)?

Sarms ===> Peptides ===> AAS
    Peptides will do more than sarms jmo, but if you are going to pin just do an aas cycle and use sarms or peps when youre off, you can inject aas with insulin needles too

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Id agree with everything he said but the last part. Peptides can do just fine without committing yourself to the possible issues of a cycle.
    But outside of that, yeah there is nothing like AAS man. Everything else except SD, M1t, Phera, Msten, xtren are weak would be imitations at best..and way more expensive. The dark side is cheap, it's your ancillaries that are expensive.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Peptides feel like a hassel to me, all these combinations and pinning schedules
    Im liking cjc dac tho, very nice addition to tren at 4mg wk
    Other than that i dont wanna be a pin cushion, granted they are very interesting and a great alternative, its the sarms im not a fan, but thats just me

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dig it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    Peptides feel like a hassel to me, all these combinations and pinning schedules
    Im liking cjc dac tho, very nice addition to tren at 4mg wk
    Other than that i dont wanna be a pin cushion, granted they are very interesting and a great alternative, its the sarms im not a fan, but thats just me
    I like peptides but I take them differently, only 1 pin a day in the mornings. The two I'm on now Sermorelin and Ipamorelin, I pull them into the same needle so only need one/day. In a couple months, I will be switching to CJC Dac for a month or so and then back to Sermorelin and Ipamorelin. There's really no need to get off these peptides as there's no down regulation. CJC Dac is really the only GH peptide I believe needs to be cycled so its nice to include with something else. CJC DAC is strong stuff, thats why I'm not sure if SARMs is something I'd ever really be interested in.
    Last edited by silverstrand; 06-08-2015 at 05:54 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

4mg dac week is something
    Poor mans gh imo

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Poor mans gh imo
    haha, you can call it poor mans GH as it is very cost effective. Use of regular GH can cause growth irregularities, look at the GH gut on most bodybuilders today and how about Stallones jaw, its huge. A low dose of GH peptide will keep from overstimulating and desensitizing the Pituitary gland. My aim is more for anti-aging, assist in recovery, and keeping lean all year round. Granted the effect will not be dramatic but I can say that over time, I have definitely felt the benefits.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Poor mans gh imo
    DJM can you elaborate on how you are using this (times a week or a day) and the benefits you are seeing from it?