User Tag List

Hybrid View

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Regarding the fenugreek... It seems this supplement has recieved a lot of flak lately, especially on this forum. I want to emphasize though that I believe this is largely person-dependent. I've taken fenugreek plenty of times: PP Phyto Test, etc. and have always returned excellent results, at least as far as can be expected from a natty supplement.

Oh yeah and Wes, will be following along. I've always bee curious what 4-DHEA in a solid moderate/high dose can do. Seems like I remember something about 4-DHEA specifically, that said it more or less has a "cap" on the amount of conversion that can be expected before it starts going towards the path of lesser resistance (ie. estrogens).

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Strong_Guy View Post
    Regarding the fenugreek... It seems this supplement has recieved a lot of flak lately, especially on this forum. I want to emphasize though that I believe this is largely person-dependent. I've taken fenugreek plenty of times: PP Phyto Test, etc. and have always returned excellent results, at least as far as can be expected from a natty supplement.
    It isn't any different than Propecia or Saw Palmetto in that respect. The side effects depend on the person. But if you're sensitive to it, it's going to clobber you in ways that make you miserable. For what marginal benefit it could possible even have in Osta-RX, it isn't worth the risk.

And the reason fenugreek is receiving a lot of flak as of recent times is that it has finally been realized that it trivially increases free test, typically at the expense of lowering DHT in a lot of people. Having gone through two months of hell after coming off it last year with no libido, no pumps, diminished gains and serious loss of motivation, I wouldn't give it to a rat.