Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
I see you have a bottle of Osta-RX in the picture. I was totally going to jump on buying some of that until I saw "Fenuside" listed on the ingredient label. I'm stunned.

Why in the hell would IML, a company that puts out solid products, see fit to put a fenugreek extract (a potent 5ar inhbitor) into an Osta product? It has absolutely no place whatsoever in this product and makes zero sense.

I was injured from fenugreek to the point that I felt almost as bad as these Post-Finasteride guys do, albeit in a much shorter term. This herb is too risky. They might as well have just added saw palmetto, because it does essentially the same thing as "Fenuside."

Sorry to hijack your log, Wes, but I was incensed when I saw that label the other day.

Enjoying watching your progress, bud. Please keep us posted!

Ty again for everyone following and the feedback

Great question FPR. Great to see u too btw TBH I am not experienced in Fenugreek personally, so I cannot even lend experience in this department. Even with Osta, my experience is limited, compared to my experiences with AAS and most other supplements.

I have never used their Osta before, and tbh I got that product so that I can try it for a month as a bridge in between products. I don't have an end date, but I might even do 4andro for 2-3 months LOL. Then Osta for a month. Then likely back to EpiAndro, unless the 4andro impresses me that much

Whats up Strong Guy!!

Monday Updates-

Chest and Traps

40 minute workout

Warmup Biceps, Triceps and Back well before the workout

Flat Bench

135x20

225x10

315x6

315x6

315x6

315x6

(not going super heavy on any motions, just yet. I have been doing bodybuilding work for months and honestly my overall strength has decreased slightly. I certainly cannot hit this weight for what I can, when I train heavy.

My PR lift proportionately with flat bench was 315x16 reps at 207lbs BW- At under 200 lbs, I wanna say it was 13-14?? I can't hit 14 right now..no way. 12 yes.

2009 video--

Wesley Inman Strongman 315lbs x13 Bench Press @ 199BW - YouTube

Wesley Inman Traps ( I post this every log for anyone new looking to learn the method. Sorry to those of you who have seen this every single log)

45x20

45x20

45x20 - 5 second pauses at top

45x20 " "

Wesley Inman Strongman . Add size to your traps quickly. - YouTube

Incline Dumbells (weight per hand)

75x20

120x10

120x10

120x10

Upright Rows-

135x20

135x20

135x20

These didn't feel strong today

Hanging Ab Raises, some crunches, ran out of time.

Called it a day.

What I am noticing still from 4andro is if I take too many caps at once, I do feel a bit irritable. But I have been overall taking the even increments I stated. Strength feels good, and I now that I am handling heavier weight, I am a bit sore, but I also am recovering quite quickly tbh. Appetite is noticeably better. Endurance is slightly better. Libido is about the same now...skin is oilier and hair growth is very noticeable. I am shaving way more often.

Overall very happy. Nothing insane to report, but product is working for sure. This is a different feeling from EpiAndro altogether for those who have asked.

Also, getting alot of questions about the protein I use. (except on S.S- LOL - Sorry guys, copy and paste) It is a 4blend product called PROBLEND- that is great for bulking since it has fast, moderate and slow digesting proteins in it. The quality is excellent, the price is super fair and the taste is unbeatable IMO. I use this "in addition" to whole foods, not to replace it.

LINK TO PROTEIN:

~ProBlend -4 Protein Blend- #1 RANKED PROTEIN @ GYMnTONIC! ~ - GymNTonic.com

Also as mentioned previous logs, I blend in protein with low fat peanut butter, raw oats, ice cubes, yogurt, banana, and sometimes even a scoop of ice cream.

Other brands that I find to be solid are MuscleFeast, ON, and Trutein, I am a fan of all of the above

Biceps and Back later today.