User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mk-677 AKA Ibutamoren Aka LEGIT ORAL GH

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So since my last post I have tried MK677 again followed up with CJC W/DAC after a couple weeks off. Hands down CJC W/DAC. I can't take MK677 more that 2 days a week and at only 10mg on those days. I get terrible carpal tunnel symptoms in my shoulders and elbows if I take more then that. I also get bloated and watery. I don't think I will take it ever again. CJC w/DAC on the other hand is great. Take EGCg and Huperzine A morning and night to prolong the effects.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You just did cjc w dac? No ghrp or ipam? And egcg and huperzine prolong effects?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is correct. I hate doing daily shots so I left out the ghrp and ipam. CJC w Dac divided into 2 shots for 500mcg a week. Huperzine A 200mcg a day divided into a morning and night dose. EGCG 400mg a day divided with the Huperzine A doses.

Huperzine A is a somatostatin inhibitor. EGCG helps transport Huperzine A to the intended receptor site.

Some of the info I followed I got from this article.
    How to Effectively Mimic the Use of Growth Hormone with Peptides Fitness Portal

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have used MK677 for many months straight. A few things I noticed:

- effects start to wear off over time (especially hunger and sleep benefits)
    - water retention and bloat (dose dependent)
    - deep dreams almost nightmares sometimes
    - joint pain and tingly hands and feet

I prefer ipamorelin and mod grf 129 stack so much cleaner and way better for fat loss.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Iīve used MK a couple of times and actually on it right now and I like it.
    I do 20 mg before bed and I donīt experience no water retention as long as I keep my potassium intake in check. Some tingly hands during nights and vivid dreams is the major sides I get from it. When I increase the dosage from 20 mg a day the water comes as a river...

The big plus with it for me is recovery wise. I experience much better recovery between training sessions and work shifts (have a very physical demanding job).
    I tend to get leaner on it as well even if this isnīt really a goal for me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dragoninho - What brand are you using? I wonder if some are better then others. I feel great the first week of MK but go down hill fast after that. It is almost like it makes my joints weak or lose. I slipped disc in my back 3 times in 3 months. Shoulder was having issues. Elbows were having issues. I know they are all mostly likely tied together. The bad part is I was not having any issues before this. Started taking it to help with recovery then the problems started coming. I kept taking it because I thought it would help. When i stopped is when the problems when away. I haven't used it for 3 months and everything has healed well and I am back to my normal lifts. I just started using cic w dac again and feel great!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've mostly used Olympus Labs, but also used Primeval when OL was out of stock. Didn't see any big difference between them except the fact PL used a small amount of Epiandro in their.

Sounds weird what you experience I'have to say. Your symphtoms sounds like heavy overreaching sympthoms, have you started to use MK during or in the end of really heavy training blocks or anything that might have affected your experience with MK?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was lifting really heavy at the time so that is possible. I have read that other people have experienced carpal tunnel syndrome while using MK but that is a common side effect of using GH and that can be managed by controlling your water retention.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by derekh83 View Post
    I was lifting really heavy at the time so that is possible. I have read that other people have experienced carpal tunnel syndrome while using MK but that is a common side effect of using GH and that can be managed by controlling your water retention.
    Yes, carpal tunnel syndrome could def. be an issue. And if you just fight through that it could lead to other compensastion problems (shoulders etc).
    But I've personally never experienced CTS with MK. I don't even get any big issues with water retention as long as a keep the dose around 20 mg ed and keep potassium levels in check.
    But I also eat a very clean diet year around and my water fluctuations is quite rare, so I'm probably a bad modell in this case.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Cooper's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragoninho View Post
    Yes, carpal tunnel syndrome could def. be an issue. And if you just fight through that it could lead to other compensastion problems (shoulders etc).
    But I've personally never experienced CTS with MK. I don't even get any big issues with water retention as long as a keep the dose around 20 mg ed and keep potassium levels in check.
    But I also eat a very clean diet year around and my water fluctuations is quite rare, so I'm probably a bad modell in this case.
    Did you experience any sexual improvements?