User Tag List

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

DHEA & Pregnenolone SEDDS

Any possibility of a DHEA & Pregnenolone SEDDS product? Been using Res100 and it's been amazing. I can't help but think this would be an awesome product.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Any possibility of a DHEA & Pregnenolone SEDDS product? Been using Res100 and it's been amazing. I can't help but think this would be an awesome product.
    Have you used the BPS dermacrine? Its the best feeling topical I've ever used except maybe androenhance

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    Have you used the BPS dermacrine? Its the best feeling topical I've ever used except maybe androenhance
    I have gone through many bottles. I have like 6 bottles and 2 on the way. I have just finished my first bottle of Res100 at 8ml per day and Sustain Alpha at 4 pumps per day. Yes, I know that's like full dosing the same product, but it was great. Raging boners in the morning, in PCT. I have the desire to do the same thing with Dermacrine and the requested above. Crazy, yes.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have gone through many bottles. I have like 6 bottles and 2 on the way. I have just finished my first bottle of Res100 at 8ml per day and Sustain Alpha at 4 pumps per day. Yes, I know that's like full dosing the same product, but it was great. Raging boners in the morning, in PCT. I have the desire to do the same thing with Dermacrine and the requested above. Crazy, yes.
    I think if I used that much resveratrol, especially those two products combined I would crush my estro in about four days.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    I think if I used that much resveratrol, especially those two products combined I would crush my estro in about four days.
    I did 2 weeks and felt like a champ. Third week was just Sustain Alpha topical morning and night. As soon as I stopped the Res100, morning wood stopped. Still feeling good, though. Week 4 starts tomorrow.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If we were based in the US i'd be more than happy to trial it, DHEA is banned here it always has been and always will be.
    If you can obtain the raw materials I can guide you on how to get them into the SEDDS....there is still plenty of room within Res100 for additional ingredient.

Just like entropy that would crush my estrogen, just be careful and aware so you can adjust your dose to suit, after all we all have different levels of estrogen conversion and numbers of aromatase enzymes.

I did 2 weeks and felt like a champ. Third week was just Sustain Alpha topical morning and night. As soon as I stopped the Res100, morning wood stopped. Still feeling good, though. Week 4 starts tomorrow.
    Very good to know where our product stacks up in the sexual health department
    Res100 the most powerful Testosterone Booster www.WickedSupplements.com
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I did not realize DHEA was banned across the pond. However, I'd be interested to know how to add ingredients to the SEDDS.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did not realize DHEA was banned across the pond. However, I'd be interested to know how to add ingredients to the SEDDS.
    We can discuss via pm
    Res100 the most powerful Testosterone Booster www.WickedSupplements.com
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au