User Tag List

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Andractim - Potential Topical Fat Burner

Hey guys,

I want to spread the word on Andractim as a topical fat burner. For several months now, I've been using Andractim on my body to help with ailing DHT levels. One of the sides I noticed is on the areas of application; I've experience some fat reduction. I started using it on my sides/lower back, a problem area for many guys, and also noticed some reduction in that area too. The science is there to support fat burning from topical DHT because it upregulates the AR receptors in that area while also drowning out some of the aromatase activity. This is an unexpected but a pleasant side effect. My only concern would be increased hair thickness in the application areas but so far that hasn't happend. The fat reduction is modest but maybe mixed in with another topical fat bunner and/or used multiple times in the day (I only dose once in the morning), results could be increased.

BTW to give you some stats - I'm 168 lbs and roughly 13% body fat. My % hasn't changed that much in past few months but the application areas do feel leaner. As I make my way towards %10, I'll post an update on whether or not I still feel I'm gaining some benefit as a fat burner. Muscles definitely feel dense.
    Last edited by silverstrand; 06-12-2015 at 06:31 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @silverstrand

I think you have a valid point. Andractim is often used for gunk reduction in mild cases. In addition to fat loss, it may also play a part in down regulating the local E2 receptors.

I had fun with andractim, applying a very small amount to multiple thin-skin areas of my body each day: abdomen, ribs, inner arm, groin, etc and noticed a more toned effect all over my body