Hi guys. How are you doing?

I was taking Ômega 3 and read that some people reported lower libido so I wanted to ask you what is your opinion about it.

I also was taking a herbal complex that had mucuna, mua puama, catuaba and panax ginseng. Then I started to feel worse and one friend told me that panax ginseng can shrink the prostate and give some symptoms similar to saw palmetto and I got really bad, less energy, worse orgasm, no more morning wood and no motivation to workout.

I know that milk thistle, fenugreek and saw palmetto give people some sexual problems, what about panax ginseng and ômega 3?

Last question guys. I was recovering libido from my crash by doing tribulus cycle because it stimulates the androgen receptor and that's the only thing that I noticed was reversing my crash from saw palmetto/propecia/progesterone. And I noticed that sometimes tribulus work, sometimes doesn't. I don't know If its related to the diet and vitamins/minerals that help tribulus work.

Some friends are recovering by cycling tribulus and tongkat ali because they said both stimulates 5ar and androgen receptor. What about Maca? I noticed that tribulus was the only thing that recovered my ball size and libido and stayed well even when I stopped, I want to try maca as well but I wanna read your review.

Thank you my friends.