Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gyno Reversal

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gyno Reversal

Hey guys, new to the forums and looking for some advice. I've had pubertal gyno for about 2-3 years. Just picked up some Ralista(raloxifene) and plan to run 60mg ED till gyno subsides/improvement. I saw a thread on here from around a year ago where someone was using 120-150mg a day and saw improvement/reduction in 3 days. I'll update if anyone responds to the thread. Wish me luck guys

Administrator Feedback Score 1 (100%) SoCal-Nutrition's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wish you luck, bud!

if it's noticeable and you want it fixed, and you're ever interested in running gear in the future, I highly recommend surgery. gyno flair ups are so easy once there is tissue there...it's something that you'll likely deal with in the future.

Just my 2 cents, but please keep us posted on your progress.

most of the studies I've seen on managing post pubescent gyno, involved low doses of SERMs for EXTENDED periods of time

- - - Updated - - -

PS: welcome to the board!
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com
    Use Coupon code SWOLE5 to save 5% on all orders
    Prescription Nutrition Now Available!

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 ExtraZeus's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's right, I tried damn near everything to get rid of my pubescent gyno. Mild improvements at best, but I had mine for about 8 years before I tried to do anything about it. I finally gave up and am scheduled to have mine removed in August. I think your best bet is ralox with some sort of mild estrogen control and a stano based product. Good luck man!
    Last edited by ExtraZeus; 06-17-2015 at 11:39 AM.
    I ain't afraid of SHIT!...except snakes.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My friend has had ok luck with Ralox, but would always get a little rebound after stopping. He ran it for over 4 months. It would make him moody also. He has had the best luck with about 400mg of dht ph for an extended period of time. MindCharm Andro hard from GnT is his fav. Over 50% reduction so far, and he feels great.
    Last edited by derekh83; 06-19-2015 at 09:22 AM.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 ExtraZeus's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good to hear someone is having success. I highly recommend you tapper off whatever you choose to use, or your gyno could rebound as well.
    I ain't afraid of SHIT!...except snakes.

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First i'm going to try this, if the ralox starts to show results than i can pick up an AI in addition. i have about 2 months worth of Pharma ralox right now. I don't have the money for gyno surgery. If none of this works I'll try some other stuff

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Depending on severity -and how much you dislike the gyno, I recommend just getting the surgery. The more you fuck with your hormones, the more side effects you can get and eventually you'll have to do things to treat those side effects and it's a never ending cycle.

I got the surgery a year and a half ago and did a thirty day water fast to cleanse. Then gradually started eating and working out slowly and within two months I was basically full speed and felt much better die to the fast. Take some time for yourself and just get this shit taken care of and you will feel better!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gyno Reversal

How was your scar?? I'm curious. About this..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think the water fasting helped with my scar since the body eats scar tissue during a fast. I healed very quickly. I fasted after a hernia surgery also and recovered quickly.

I recommend getting a top level surgeon. It cost about $6k but it's an investment so find someone good. I was pissed because the main surgeon did my right side and it looks much better than the left which his apprentice did (I didn't know there would be an apprentice helping; this is something you should ask the doc.)

My scars are still continuing to fade but it's looking better and better. It's barely noticeable so long as I keep my estrogen levels in check. If my estrogen gets too high, I still get puffy and then it's more noticeable.

It's still continuing to heal and I'm 16 months post-op. I had a pretty severe case of it. They also did some kind of crescent tuck or whatever it's called to address the extra skin. They showed me what they removed and it was the size of a deck of cards or small chicken breast lol, nice to get rid of that. I feel much better now.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCal-Nutrition View Post
    I wish you luck, bud!

if it's noticeable and you want it fixed, and you're ever interested in running gear in the future, I highly recommend surgery. gyno flair ups are so easy once there is tissue there...it's something that you'll likely deal with in the future.

Just my 2 cents, but please keep us posted on your progress.

most of the studies I've seen on managing post pubescent gyno, involved low doses of SERMs for EXTENDED periods of time

- - - Updated - - -

PS: welcome to the board!
    Do you have a surgeon you recommend? I've been considering going to Dr Blau but hoping there's someone as artful on the west coast.