User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hossam View Post
    why adding beta alanine? and how much dose with T3?

i will try it, i just need to know how much T3 with Salvo

mix every dose away from the Salvo bottle to avoid damaging the Pine pollen and let us know your findings
    Salvo is cheap enough. I think I'm going to buy a bottle and add a dropper or two full of the pollen tincture solution to an individual dose amount of salvo, mix it up and apply it to my upper trunk daily while simultaneously taking it sublingual. Curious to know what it will add.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O.N. View Post
    Because of the high concentration of solvents I wouldn't recommend swallowing salvo.
    lol
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    Salvo is cheap enough. I think I'm going to buy a bottle and add a dropper or two full of the pollen tincture solution to an individual dose amount of salvo, mix it up and apply it to my upper trunk daily while simultaneously taking it sublingual. Curious to know what it will add.
    Aside from absorbtion rates isn't one of the main reasons to apply things topically to be able to take advantage of certain hormonal conversions in skin enzymes? Do you think there would be more conversion this way?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Aside from absorbtion rates isn't one of the main reasons to apply things topically to be able to take advantage of certain hormonal conversions in skin enzymes? Do you think there would be more conversion this way?
    Yes. As is the case with TRT on AndroGel or Testim, you would likely get greater DHT conversion due to the concentration androgenic enzymes on the skin. It would help guide the DHEA and Androstenedione to Test as well, probably.

To me this is totally worth a try.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yes. As is the case with TRT on AndroGel or Testim, you would likely get greater DHT conversion due to the concentration androgenic enzymes on the skin. It would help guide the DHEA and Androstenedione to Test as well, probably.

To me this is totally worth a try.
    I'd be interested to hear of your results. To me the tincture on it's own along side the powder is a kick ass combo. If you can increase the strength of that it would be pretty amazing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    why adding beta alanine?
    You are dilating the blood just below the surface of the skin to equal a higher penetration of whatever ingredient you are trying to deliver.

You have several things happening here:
    blood dilation/relaxation of blood vessels
    temperature increase at the skin to open up blood vessels
    moisturization to keep skin pores nice and wide open
    Increasing vascular blood flow and cellular energy will help to carry ingredients away from the skin and into circulation

The only unknown answer is how long is the shelf life with a,b,c ingredient once mixed into this solution.
    For this you would be best off using very small amounts and making up the formulation as you require it for immediate application to avoid it being broken down over long periods of hours/days.
    Res100 the most powerful Testosterone Booster www.WickedSupplements.com
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au

Established Member Feedback Score 0 hossam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so i will be buying the ingredients and will try different mixes and see how it goes
    i will start with the T3 for hair regrowth solo and in Salvo

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so i will be buying the ingredients and will try different mixes and see how it goes
    i will start with the T3 for hair regrowth solo and in Salvo
    I'd just suggest mix and use immediately as nobody has any idea how fast the active starts to get destroyed....if at all.
    eg make up a 30 days supply the active ingredient might be useless after 24-48hrs.

We even had this once when experimenting with yohimbine back in the day we combined it into liquid L-carnitine for injection, day 1 great all the normal expected effects, next time we went to use it...nothing happened...no yohimbine effects at all, next day double dosed still nothing.
    Whatever was in that mix killed the yohimbine and made it inactive.

So whilst salvo seems very good and stable not all ingredients are going to "survive"
    Res100 the most powerful Testosterone Booster www.WickedSupplements.com
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au

Established Member Feedback Score 0 hossam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the information ON, today i started applying T3 only on my forehead
    just a few drops (6) as i am bold in that area and lets see how it goes

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Couldn't you technically just apply the pollen tincture to the skin as is? Its in an alcohol solution correct? How would this differ from says Trenazone?