Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Researching topically!

I have tried liquid Clen topically with Smolder and it worked perfectly,
    how about other research products?
    T3, Tada, Ralox.. etc...
    anyone have experience or information on using them topically?
    maybe inside Salvo?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 hossam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Personally I think a good combination would be salvo tetrahydropiperine, beta alanine and then your active ingredients you want to deliver.
    Res100 the most powerful Testosterone Booster www.WickedSupplements.com
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O.N. View Post
    Personally I think a good combination would be salvo tetrahydropiperine, beta alanine and then your active ingredients you want to deliver.
    Along these lines, if you can extract the testosterone, androstenedione, DHEA and androsterone from pine pollen by way of alcohol tincture and concentrate it for absorption under the tongue, is there a process that you could turn it topical?

One variety of pine pollen reportedly has 80 ng/g of testosterone, 110 ng/g of epitestosterone, and 590 ng/g androstenedione. That doesn't sound like much until you consider if one gram of pine pollen contains 80 nanograms of testosterone, then 100 grams would contain 8,000 ng’s of the actual hormone. And you can harness a lot of that through the alcohol extraction.

I'm dosing pollen 3-4 times a day right now under the tongue and just tossed in some epiandro to the mix. I'd love to know how to make a topical out of this as well and do sublingual and topical application.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    Along these lines, if you can extract the testosterone, androstenedione, DHEA and androsterone from pine pollen by way of alcohol tincture and concentrate it for absorption under the tongue, is there a process that you could turn it topical?

One variety of pine pollen reportedly has 80 ng/g of testosterone, 110 ng/g of epitestosterone, and 590 ng/g androstenedione. That doesn't sound like much until you consider if one gram of pine pollen contains 80 nanograms of testosterone, then 100 grams would contain 8,000 ng’s of the actual hormone. And you can harness a lot of that through the alcohol extraction.

I'm dosing pollen 3-4 times a day right now under the tongue and just tossed in some epiandro to the mix. I'd love to know how to make a topical out of this as well and do sublingual and topical application.
    Are you just consuming the raw ingredient sublingual? Or dissolving it into something first.
    From what I can see of the salvo it seems to be a great topical, the only unanswered questions would be it's shelf life of the active ingredients once dissolved into solution....are they dissolved and being damaged or are they intact for weeks/months....and this would vary based on what active you are using.

We all know things as simple as creatine left for 24hrs in water is no longer creatine the next day...hate to think what would become of some hormones or active ingredients within certain time spans...that would be the only concern and something a lab would need to confirm for you. As an individual you wouldn't have the time or money/ingredient to waste on such an experiment.
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you just consuming the raw ingredient sublingual? Or dissolving it into something first.
    From what I can see of the salvo it seems to be a great topical, the only unanswered questions would be it's shelf life of the active ingredients once dissolved into solution....are they dissolved and being damaged or are they intact for weeks/months....and this would vary based on what active you are using.

We all know things as simple as creatine left for 24hrs in water is no longer creatine the next day...hate to think what would become of some hormones or active ingredients within certain time spans...that would be the only concern and something a lab would need to confirm for you. As an individual you wouldn't have the time or money/ingredient to waste on such an experiment.
    I have been consuming the tincture under the tongue 3x daily. The tincture is made when the raw pollen is soaked in organic alcohol for at least two weeks and the androgens are taken up by the alcohol solution. It is then administered under the tongue.

I've wondered if I added some to a carrier like Salvo, either by the whole container or just individual dose, if it would be an improvement over under-the-tongue delivery.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Because of the high concentration of solvents I wouldn't recommend swallowing salvo.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 ExtraZeus's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, that's pretty interesting. So who's going to be the first guinea pig to slather t3 on their head?
    I ain't afraid of SHIT!...except snakes.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Because of the high concentration of solvents I wouldn't recommend swallowing salvo.
    Allow me to clarify.

I was suggesting using Salvo as a TOPICAL carrier for the pine pollen tincture solution and applying it to my upper trunk. I was curious if transdermal delivery of the androgens in it would be more efficient than to take the tincture under the tongue, which I have been doing.

Never would I attempt to swallow Salvo.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 hossam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    why adding beta alanine? and how much dose with T3?

Quote Originally Posted by ExtraZeus View Post
    Wow, that's pretty interesting. So who's going to be the first guinea pig to slather t3 on their head?
    i will try it, i just need to know how much T3 with Salvo

Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    Allow me to clarify.

I was suggesting using Salvo as a TOPICAL carrier for the pine pollen tincture solution and applying it to my upper trunk. I was curious if transdermal delivery of the androgens in it would be more efficient than to take the tincture under the tongue, which I have been doing.

Never would I attempt to swallow Salvo.
    mix every dose away from the Salvo bottle to avoid damaging the Pine pollen and let us know your findings