User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No no no, I'm not advocating you to self treat. Stick with your doc run through his treatment and see how you fare. See what he can do for you, if nothing works..start looking then.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Apparently you're not aware of how the doctors deal with this. If it's in range, it's in range, doesn't matter how close to the limits. If it's out of range it's just floating and means nothing, so they send me to the psychiatrist. I'm here humbly asking for help because doctors are to close minded and don't like these whole "optimization" approach.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did you have prolactin tested?

Here is some info about the ideal estrogen range you are just above it: Ideal Estrogen Level
    Res100 the most powerful Testosterone Booster www.WickedSupplements.com
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had, just can't find I right now. Prolactin was mid range.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    SDHEA - 601.00 ug/dL (80 - 560) ug/dL

PROGESTERONA - 1.56 ng/mL (0.28 - 1.22) ng/mL

THYROID PEROXYDASE ANTI BODIES <10.00 UI/mL < 35 UI/mL

SERUM CORTISOL MORNING - 28.70 ug/dL (5 - 25) ug/dL

TSH - ULTRASSENSIVEL 0.79 uIU/mL

TESTOSTERONE TOTAL 859.0 ng/dL (160-726 ng/dL) after clomid restart

TGP - 57 U/L ( 21 - 72) U/L

TGO - 38 U/L (17 - 59) U/L

GAMAGLUTAMILTRANSFERASE 35 U/L

DESIDROGENASE LACTICA 394 U/L (313 - 618) U/L

TRIGLICERIDEOS 52 mg/dL < 150 mg/dL

COLESTEROL HDL 52 mg/dL > 45 mg/dL

COLESTEROL 139 mg/dL < 200 mg/dL

GLUCOSE FASTING 91 mg/dL (74 - 100) mg/dL

VHS (1 Hour) 5 mm (0 a 15) mm

HEMOGRAMA

ERITROGRAMA

ERITROCITOS 5.24 milhoes/mm3
    HEMOGLOBINA 15.9 g/dL
    HEMATOCRITO 46.9 %
    VCM 89.5 fl
    HCM 30.3 pg
    CHCM 33.9 g/gL
    RDW 13.0 %
    OBSERVACOES Sem particularidades
    PLAQUETAS 143.000 /mm3 150.000 - 400.000/mm3

LEUCOGRAMA

RELATIVO (%) (MIL/MM3) VR (%) VR (MIL/MM3)
    LEUCOCITOS 7.000
    PROMIELOCITOS 0 0
    MIELOCITOS 0 0
    METAMIELOCITOS 0 0
    BASTONESTES 1 70
    SEGMENTADOS 48 3360
    EOSINOFILOS 4 280
    BASOFILOS 0 0
    LINFOCITOS 36 2520
    MONOCITOS 11 770
    PLASMOCITOS 0 0
    BLASTOS 0 0

Come on guys, any inputs? Seems like my adrenals are putting on a lot of hormones. Does that explain why I'm losing so much muscle? I also think this clomid restart shoot my estrogen through the roof since I'm having gyno symptoms. What's the next step here?
    I developed a very oily scalp and face. Fatigue, anxiety, brain fog, everything is constant. I wonder if the high cortisol is making my blood vessel contract leading to poor blood flow to the brain.

Like I said on another post, I'm skeptical that all this was finasteride related. I did two steroid cycles in the past and no blood work after. In my second round I got some problems with deca and gyno, so I spend almost a year trying some gyno reversal protocols. I believe I was already out of balance and propecia was just the final touch. Shouldn't even been posting on the PFS section maybe.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Swill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniBR View Post
    SDHEA - 601.00 ug/dL (80 - 560) ug/dL

PROGESTERONA - 1.56 ng/mL (0.28 - 1.22) ng/mL

THYROID PEROXYDASE ANTI BODIES <10.00 UI/mL < 35 UI/mL

SERUM CORTISOL MORNING - 28.70 ug/dL (5 - 25) ug/dL

TSH - ULTRASSENSIVEL 0.79 uIU/mL

TESTOSTERONE TOTAL 859.0 ng/dL (160-726 ng/dL) after clomid restart

TGP - 57 U/L ( 21 - 72) U/L

TGO - 38 U/L (17 - 59) U/L

GAMAGLUTAMILTRANSFERASE 35 U/L

DESIDROGENASE LACTICA 394 U/L (313 - 618) U/L

TRIGLICERIDEOS 52 mg/dL < 150 mg/dL

COLESTEROL HDL 52 mg/dL > 45 mg/dL

COLESTEROL 139 mg/dL < 200 mg/dL

GLUCOSE FASTING 91 mg/dL (74 - 100) mg/dL

VHS (1 Hour) 5 mm (0 a 15) mm

HEMOGRAMA

ERITROGRAMA

ERITROCITOS 5.24 milhoes/mm3
    HEMOGLOBINA 15.9 g/dL
    HEMATOCRITO 46.9 %
    VCM 89.5 fl
    HCM 30.3 pg
    CHCM 33.9 g/gL
    RDW 13.0 %
    OBSERVACOES Sem particularidades
    PLAQUETAS 143.000 /mm3 150.000 - 400.000/mm3

LEUCOGRAMA

RELATIVO (%) (MIL/MM3) VR (%) VR (MIL/MM3)
    LEUCOCITOS 7.000
    PROMIELOCITOS 0 0
    MIELOCITOS 0 0
    METAMIELOCITOS 0 0
    BASTONESTES 1 70
    SEGMENTADOS 48 3360
    EOSINOFILOS 4 280
    BASOFILOS 0 0
    LINFOCITOS 36 2520
    MONOCITOS 11 770
    PLASMOCITOS 0 0
    BLASTOS 0 0

Come on guys, any inputs? Seems like my adrenals are putting on a lot of hormones. Does that explain why I'm losing so much muscle? I also think this clomid restart shoot my estrogen through the roof since I'm having gyno symptoms. What's the next step here?
    I developed a very oily scalp and face. Fatigue, anxiety, brain fog, everything is constant. I wonder if the high cortisol is making my blood vessel contract leading to poor blood flow to the brain.

Like I said on another post, I'm skeptical that all this was finasteride related. I did two steroid cycles in the past and no blood work after. In my second round I got some problems with deca and gyno, so I spend almost a year trying some gyno reversal protocols. I believe I was already out of balance and propecia was just the final touch. Shouldn't even been posting on the PFS section maybe.
    I think your problems probably are finasteride related given the breadth of them. I personally wouldn't touch Clomid, in spite of the fact it works well for bodybuilders who need a nudge to restart after a cycle, for the vast majority of people with finasteride issues it causes more problems than the worth of it; I felt my worst mentally, emotionally and sexually when experimenting with this drug... it raises Total T levels but sends a host of other things batshit crazy in my experience.

IMO You want to get off the pharma for now and see how your body responds to clean diet and exercise (mostly resistance weight training) for a few months before deciding where to go from here. The fact that you have previously lifted is a positive as I assume you know what you are doing in a gym. Get off the meds, Eat well, sleep well, train well and then evaluate from there in 3/4 months.

Why didn't you get your E or SHBG levels tested with that round of bloods? Clomid can do screwy things with your E levels, absolutely. Also, it bumps my prolactin (but it doesn't do that to everyone with fin issues).
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swill View Post
    I think your problems probably are finasteride related given the breadth of them. I personally wouldn't touch Clomid, in spite of the fact it works well for bodybuilders who need a nudge to restart after a cycle, for the vast majority of people with finasteride issues it causes more problems than the worth of it; I felt my worst mentally, emotionally and sexually when experimenting with this drug... it raises Total T levels but sends a host of other things batshit crazy in my experience.

IMO You want to get off the pharma for now and see how your body responds to clean diet and exercise (mostly resistance weight training) for a few months before deciding where to go from here. The fact that you have previously lifted is a positive as I assume you know what you are doing in a gym. Get off the meds, Eat well, sleep well, train well and then evaluate from there in 3/4 months.

Why didn't you get your E or SHBG levels tested with that round of bloods? Clomid can do screwy things with your E levels, absolutely. Also, it bumps my prolactin (but it doesn't do that to everyone with fin issues).
    I didn't order sbhg and e2 because my doctor didn't want to and here in Brazil the doctor need to order or else the insurance won't cover it. I don't think it's too relevant since obviously I need to, somehow, do something about my adrenals before. I'll get a full panel soon and I'm off adex and clomid for now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What would be my best natural ways to lower my estradiol without rebound?