User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Using clomid and arimidex - need help for doses

So I started to use clomid and anastrozole since my T was too low (298) and my E2 too high (39). I started using 25mg of clomid in the morning ED and 0.25 of anastrozole ED in the morning too. I just saw on my other post that would be better to take anastrozole in the evening, before going to bed.

Also, since my cortisol is too high, I was wondering if I could take some hydrocortisone to rest the adrenals and block the excessive production of progesterone, since it was to high too. Today my doctor ordered and ultrasound from my thyroid and found a nodule so it must be out of whack too.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since when is 39 too high? Sounds in range to me. Let your doc run his tests man. See what he can do for you, before you start looking into advice here. Exhaust your options..but I've never dealt with PFS.
    Last edited by tallstraw; 06-19-2015 at 03:17 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tallstraw View Post
    Since when is 39 too high? Sounds in range to me. Let your doc run his tests man. See what he can do for you, before you start looking into advice here. Exhaust your options..but I've never dealt with PFS.
    The upper range was 40, so with the low T I believe 39 is too much. Anyway, I wonder where all that came from since m T is so low.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another thing that I never found an explanation too is how did I get gyno symptoms from taking AI. That was before finasteride and I still don't understand. I was cycling T, deca and dianabol and a week after I started arimidex I began to have gyno issues which subsided when I took stanozolol.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Swill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You have an overly active aromatase enzyme, it is very common in people with finasteride issues. If you are looking to get a more favourable T:E ratio then I'd ditch the clomid, it's a horrible drug when taken for any extended time. Look into using herbs to raise your T rather than a pharmaceutical, and only if that doesn't lead to improvement then consider an AI down the road. My advice is to exhaust all natural options first... A toxic Pharmaceutical got you into this mess in the first place.
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swill View Post
    You have an overly active aromatase enzyme, it is very common in people with finasteride issues. If you are looking to get a more favourable T:E ratio then I'd ditch the clomid, it's a horrible drug when taken for any extended time. Look into using herbs to raise your T rather than a pharmaceutical, and only if that doesn't lead to improvement then consider an AI down the road. My advice is to exhaust all natural options first... A toxic Pharmaceutical got you into this mess in the first place.
    But how could it get more active while taking arimidex and not before, while I was taking all those roids? This was before fin. I'm taking herbs, but my T kept falling. I think I have a problem in the adrenals and that gyno might have been from high progesterone. I'm thinking about going on roids again to see how my body reacts since I know how it is supposed to react.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Swill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You answered your own question with that statement... That was before fin. This is not your typical steroid use shut down.
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know it isn't, but the question is: how much of this is hormone imbalance?

TSH 1,3 [0,45 - 4,5] mUI/L
    T4 7,9 [4,5 - 12,0] microg/dL
    T3 111 [70 - 200] ng/dL
    E2 3,9 [0,8 - 4,3] ng/dL
    PROGESTERONE 112 [20 - 90] ng/dL
    CALCIUM ION 1,32 [1,11 - 1,40] mmol/L
    25 HIDROXI‐VITAMIN D (suplementing with 5000 ui for a couple days): 29 [30 - 60] ng/mL
    PTH: 27 [10 - 65] pg/mL
    ADH 14,9 [1,8 - 23,2] ng/dL
    ANDROSTENEDIONA 91 [30 a 180] ng/dL
    TESTOSTERONE TOTAL 536 [240 - 816] ng/dL
    CORTISOL FREE : 185,6 [4,2 - 60,0] microg/24h
    CORTISONE FREE: 368,3 [17 - 141] microg/24h
    RELATION CORTISOL/CORTISONE: 0,50 [0,11 a 0,67]

This isn't the last one, but I was already in the crash (still could sleep thought)

From the last one I got this:

ALBUMIN: 4,1 [3,2 - 4,8] g/dL
    LH: 1,00 [1.5 - 9.3] mIU/mL
    FSH: 2,2 [1,4 - 18,1] mIU/mL
    ESTRADIOL 40,3 [0 - 39,8] pg/mL
    TESTOSTERONE TOTAL 298,0 [241 - 827] ng/dL
    TESTOSTERONE FREE: 0,233 nmol/L [0.118 - 0.853]
    67,15 pg/mL [34,01 - 245,82]
    SHBG: 25,8 nmol/L [10 A 57] nmol/L
    CORTISOL SALIVA ( 23 pm ): 11.47 nmol/L [NO REF]
    Last edited by ToniBR; 06-19-2015 at 06:28 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Progesterone is high..but myoney is on prolactin being the culprit. It's something a lot of people don't take into account..even on an AI I had sensitive nips..had to nuke my estrogen to get it to go away which wasn't a solution...once I used prami e3d, for 2 weeks I had no issues and haven't had any since.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had it checked, but it was mid range. Is selegiline a good choice to lower it too? What kind of issues should I expect from pramim? Dopamine desensibilization?