User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    22 days update.

Nothing to report except that joints are good and withstanding a couple of days where I did two weights sessions a day. Will take today off, though.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This product is something I'd like to use during a dry cycle of during PCT because my joints get dry when my E gets to low.

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) milehighguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by markam View Post
    22 days update.

Nothing to report except that joints are good and withstanding a couple of days where I did two weights sessions a day. Will take today off, though.
    markam - just curious to know if each bottle is supposed to last about a month? 4 a day? I am planning out my next run and this will be my joint support. Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by milehighguy View Post
    markam - just curious to know if each bottle is supposed to last about a month? 4 a day? I am planning out my next run and this will be my joint support. Thanks
    Yep, 120 caps. I'm dosing 2 twice a day with food.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice feedback markam, thanks for logging the product
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
    nice feedback markam, thanks for logging the product
    Thanks for the opportunity. I may try to get a bottle from Predator if they have any in stock so I can extend the run.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Jack O'Neill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Sponsored Antaeus Labs 'Achilles' review

Thanks for the opportunity. I may try to get a bottle from Predator if they have any in stock so I can extend the run.
    Very interested by this product. Knees and elbows are painful after 7 weeks of cycke.

I used to take glucosamine but it doesn't work now apparently.

Markam, first results appeared after 16 days? Is this what you said?
    - I see you're on that famous beer and mustard diet. How's that workin' out for ya?
    Col. Jack O'Neill - Stargate SG1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack O'Neill View Post
    Very interested by this product. Knees and elbows are painful after 7 weeks of cycke.

I used to take glucosamine but it doesn't work now apparently.

Markam, first results appeared after 16 days? Is this what you said?
    Sort of. I stopped taking Cissus and Species Arthrolyze when I started Achilles, but I'm guessing that my body missed the Cissus as I was suffering bad aches and pains after a few days. I topped up the amount of Cissus to 3gms which was my usual dosage and after a couple of days all was good. (Achilles contains 1 gm Cissus).

I think I will be able to give a clearer view when I've finished the bottle and I can judge how my body is reacting to not using Achilles.
    We will see.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Jack O'Neill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Sponsored Antaeus Labs 'Achilles' review

Sort of. I stopped taking Cissus and Species Arthrolyze when I started Achilles, but I'm guessing that my body missed the Cissus as I was suffering bad aches and pains after a few days. I topped up the amount of Cissus to 3gms which was my usual dosage and after a couple of days all was good. (Achilles contains 1 gm Cissus).

I think I will be able to give a clearer view when I've finished the bottle and I can judge how my body is reacting to not using Achilles.
    We will see.
    My cycle so will be finished but it may be interesting for PCT or next future cycle. I will wait for your final review. Thx
    - I see you're on that famous beer and mustard diet. How's that workin' out for ya?
    Col. Jack O'Neill - Stargate SG1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Achilles Final Review

The Good news:

I've waited until Achilles has cleared my system to try and be objective about it's benefits, or lack of. My recovery is taking noticeably longer, and I'm getting 'twinges' in a variety of places. I'm on week nine of a AL/AH cycle, and joint pain really hasn't been an issue, but since stopping Achilles I am suffering more from DOMS and most notably, some pain in wrists, elbows and knees.

The Bad news:

Didn't turn me into a sex god. Suppose you can't have everything, but the bottles are pretty sexy

Using the product:

My regular joint maintenance protocol is three grams Cissus every day and as Achilles contains 1 gm, I added some SNS Cissus 5% to make up the difference. I also use Species Arthrolyze which is a high strength Glucosamine/Chondroitin/MSM/Boron product and is the only one of it's kind that has worked for me, maybe it is the Boron and/or the fact that the glucosamine is 2g ed, or 4g if you double dose as recommended, dunno.

For me Achilles is a great product that could only be improved by upping the amount of Cissus to 3g a day. The cost of buying Cissus, Glucosamine, Arthrolyze ain't cheap, so if I didn't have to buy more Cissus, buying this product would be a no-brainer. I intend to try running Achilles with extra Cissus and without the Glucosamine and see how that feels.

I would not hesitate to use this product if I was having joint problems, but with extra Cissus added. So it's a strong buy recommendation from me.
    Last edited by markam; 12-21-2012 at 05:16 AM.