User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great review and thanks for taking the time to write it.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Achilles Update

After being 'off' Achilles for a few weeks I'm now thinking that I have to add it to my current joint supps. Although I'm not hurting bad, there's a lot of 'niggles' that weren't there when I was taking Achilles. Due to the fact I'm already using Cissus and Glucosamine/Chondroitin/MSM/Boron products, my monthly bill for joint care will be way higher than I'd bargained for, but I believe it's money well spent.

Having said that, if Antaeus could increase the amount of Cissus in Achilles, I'd guess it wouldn't add that much to the cost, and I wouldn't have to be so careful about leaving receipts 'laying' around.

Will put my order in for a few bottles. What price joint health, anyway?

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) milehighguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does seem like a lot of cash for joint health. I guess the alternative would be to stop working out which doesn't make much sense. I don't believe I have nearly the joint issues that you do but will be running Achilles for several months starting soon. Hoping it works well but it sounds like you had good success.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sponsored Antaeus Labs 'Achilles' review

Quote Originally Posted by markam View Post
    Achilles Update

After being 'off' Achilles for a few weeks I'm now thinking that I have to add it to my current joint supps. Although I'm not hurting bad, there's a lot of 'niggles' that weren't there when I was taking Achilles. Due to the fact I'm already using Cissus and Glucosamine/Chondroitin/MSM/Boron products, my monthly bill for joint care will be way higher than I'd bargained for, but I believe it's money well spent.

Having said that, if Antaeus could increase the amount of Cissus in Achilles, I'd guess it wouldn't add that much to the cost, and I wouldn't have to be so careful about leaving receipts 'laying' around.

Will put my order in for a few bottles. What price joint health, anyway?
    I agree with you here Markam. I have not stopped taking Achilles since I started it.

I also stack it with another joint compound because of my older joints and surgical joint repairs I have had done.

This will be the first time in about 5-6 yrs I will be able to continue regular lifting / cardio during the cold months if I continue to feel the joint relief I have right now .

Is it costly yes, but for me it is worth it.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually, I don't think Achilles is that expensive, it's just that as I'm reticent to stop the joint sups I'm already taking, buying all three different products makes it costly. If Antaeus could just increase the cissus from 1g to 3g, that would cut my total cost a lot. But I will be adding Achilles now as I miss it's benefits.
    Last edited by markam; 12-31-2012 at 06:00 AM.