User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    Pulling the OSTA and the Epiandro and adding in 100mgs of Randro per capsule. So its gonna be even better
    I wondered if the r-andro might be incorporated. I also thought about the possibility of the ostarine being replaced with nor-andro since nor compounds are said to have SARM like effects by some. Either way should be a solid supplement, I felt like the last 4.0 kind of had a "kitchen-sink" ingredient profile, there was a lot going on there with that one.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Strong_Guy View Post
    I wondered if the r-andro might be incorporated. I also thought about the possibility of the ostarine being replaced with nor-andro since nor compounds are said to have SARM like effects by some. Either way should be a solid supplement, I felt like the last 4.0 kind of had a "kitchen-sink" ingredient profile, there was a lot going on there with that one.
    Yeah there was alot. Agreed. Alot of my guys that ran it swore by it. Strength was probably the #1 thing they all loved about it. Everyone said they got super strong while on it and bought more.

Nor Andro is actually already in it. But its like 50mgs a capsule I believe. I ran high dose Nor-Andro,the new one by IML for a month. It def worked to a degree. I noticed small size gains, oily skin and a bit of acne. Which is exactly what happens to me on low dose deca.

I still love epiandro the most, and hopefully R-andro even more!!!!
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Turbo6GN's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If this was ran at the suggested dose what would a decent PCT entail??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo6GN View Post
    If this was ran at the suggested dose what would a decent PCT entail??
    Honestly I have only seen 1-2 of my clients with labs before and after.

And it brought them down from say high 6's to mid 300's total. Mind you they were young.

So it's def suppressive. I treated it just like any other compound and they stayed on basic HRT style PCT, like Clomid and Nolva for 60-90 days. I like the long term combo for seeing full HPTA return. It never fails.

Sorry I can't be specific. Some OTC PCT protocols might work too,since the suppression wasn't horrible.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Turbo6GN's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    Honestly I have only seen 1-2 of my clients with labs before and after.

And it brought them down from say high 6's to mid 300's total. Mind you they were young.

So it's def suppressive. I treated it just like any other compound and they stayed on basic HRT style PCT, like Clomid and Nolva for 60-90 days. I like the long term combo for seeing full HPTA return. It never fails.

Sorry I can't be specific. Some OTC PCT protocols might work too,since the suppression wasn't horrible.
    Thanks pal, I had no doubt it was suppressive but as we know some are worse then others. My test levels aren't exceedingly high so recovery needs to be a well thought out process on my part. Low sex drive and irritability aren't really conducive to a smooth running marriage with 2 small kids!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo6GN View Post
    Thanks pal, I had no doubt it was suppressive but as we know some are worse then others. My test levels aren't exceedingly high so recovery needs to be a well thought out process on my part. Low sex drive and irritability aren't really conducive to a smooth running marriage with 2 small kids!!
    Understood!!! Happy Holidays to you and your family