User Tag List

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Andro300 dosing to the test

went through one bottle of A300 in two weeks. Anyone who has used it knows the pump is hard to work with.

My experience with A300 thus far tells me trying to deal with half pumps makes it impossible to dose correctly.

Dosing instructions are as follows:

1/2 pump is 1 ML which is 100MG.

Recommended dose is 200-300MG per day.

I have another bottle being overnighted. This time I will use the Res100 dosing tool to take exactly 1.5 ML twice per day equalling 300MG. The Res100 measuring device has a 1.5 ML line so it's perfect to use.

I'm thinking the reasoning behind why I ran out in two weeks is because of a combination of the pump sucking and the bottle not containing 90 half pumps like it claims. If each bottle truly contains 90 half pumps than It would last 30 days being used at 300mg per day. (3 half pumps per day equaling 300MG)

After sucking each dose into the res100 measuring tool to confirm that I'm applying exactly 3 ML per day (300MG) I'll know for certain if this new bottle contains what it claims.

Obviously you can just measure the entire contents of the bottle before hand which I will do but I'm looking forward more to just knowing im dosing it correctly. I feel like A300 has potential if dosed accurately.
    Last edited by 5 alpha victim; 06-22-2015 at 05:19 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got my new bottle of Andro 300. They added a better designed pump. They also made some changes to the solution by adding thickness to it. It applys and feels more like a gel now.

Also this bottle has 90ml of solution like it claims.
    Last edited by 5 alpha victim; 06-24-2015 at 07:20 PM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's awesomd they finally made it how it should have been in the first place. Is there Hellla crystals that don't absorb?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    That's awesomd they finally made it how it should have been in the first place. Is there Hellla crystals that don't absorb?
    With the new solution there is no Crystals at all left over after applying it. But it's feeling like it's not as strong as the old stuff so far. The first bottle I was really feeling it shortly after each dose. But it's still only my second day with the new bottle. So in a few more days I should have a better idea.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How has this effected your libido/erections and have you tried alpha hard

Established Member Feedback Score 0 booklifter's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 alpha victim View Post
    With the new solution there is no Crystals at all left over after applying it. But it's feeling like it's not as strong as the old stuff so far. The first bottle I was really feeling it shortly after each dose. But it's still only my second day with the new bottle. So in a few more days I should have a better idea.
    Any update on relative strength versus the old formula?
    Ex Scientia Virtus

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by booklifter View Post
    Any update on relative strength versus the old formula?
    The new stuff at 400mg per day feels close to how the old stuff felt. Im taking two doeses of 200mg per day and this seems to be working out pretty good. I'm thinking at this point that when I used my first bottle I was taking at least 400mg per day of it and just did not know because of how messed up the pump was on the first bottle.

The pump on the new bottle is much better than the pump on the old bottle but I still need the res100 measureing thing to know I'm taking exactly 200mg for each of my doses.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanksgiving View Post
    How has this effected your libido/erections and have you tried alpha hard
    I have had pretty good results as far as that goes. Better than expected to be honest.

I have never tried alpha hard so I have nothing to compare this to. but I will try it eventually so I can see how androsterone and epiandrosterone at the same time works for me.