User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniBR View Post
    I would give away everything I own just to feel like my old self for 24 hours. I working hard for this day to come.
    There is no need to give away everything for a paltry 24 hours. Give away everything to get it ALL back, and more. That's a much better deal. Use this desire and do what is necessary. Remember yourself saying this when the going gets tough.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by silverstrand View Post
    This is exactly how it felt - I caught a glimpse of how good I used to feel. Really, it brought me to tears. Months have gone by and those 4 days where the first real results of all my efforts. I had been feeling different over the course of a couple months but nothing like those 4 days which took place over this past 4th of July holiday. The feeling hasn't gone away entirely, some of it is still with me - not as strong right now - hard to explain. The feeling was more mental, like no brain fog, a sense of self I had forgotten and sex drive slightly up (not to prefin but a good uptick). I just hope I'm not getting over excited.
    3 steps forward one or two steps back. This is how you dance all the way to the promised land. Just don't stop dancing.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    There is no need to give away everything for a paltry 24 hours. Give away everything to get it ALL back, and more. That's a much better deal. Use this desire and do what is necessary. Remember yourself saying this when the going gets tough.

- - - Updated - - -

3 steps forward one or two steps back. This is how you dance all the way to the promised land. Just don't stop dancing.
    Eloquent. Quoted for truth.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "There is no need to give away everything for a paltry 24 hours. Give away everything to get it ALL back, and more. That's a much better deal. Use this desire and do what is necessary. Remember yourself saying this when the going gets tough."

Thanks, brother! That's what I need to hear. I'm back hitting hard on the weights again and just found a new girlfriend. Diet in check, supplements and mindset. I either get well or die trying.