User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How's your hair?

Hey guys. As is pretty well known by now I'm a "recovered" pfser. I say "recovered" cause every time I feel like I'm "100%" I realise I'm really not. So I guess I'm average and the lifestyle changes haven't hit the ceiling for improvement yet.

Anyway the question now is. "how is your hair?" especially interested in the response from the guys trying dht prohormones etc. My hair is in the best condition it's been in for seven or so years and that really weirds me out.. I'm not complaining obviously but it does pose questions about androgen receptors, the real "cause" of male pattern baldness and if we were even truly "balding" when we started.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    Hey guys. As is pretty well known by now I'm a "recovered" pfser. I say "recovered" cause every time I feel like I'm "100%" I realise I'm really not. So I guess I'm average and the lifestyle changes haven't hit the ceiling for improvement yet.

Anyway the question now is. "how is your hair?" especially interested in the response from the guys trying dht prohormones etc. My hair is in the best condition it's been in for seven or so years and that really weirds me out.. I'm not complaining obviously but it does pose questions about androgen receptors, the real "cause" of male pattern baldness and if we were even truly "balding" when we started.
    Mine is getting thinner and losing color. I do believe that I began losing hair because of stress and maybe lack of biotin since I was eating too many egg whites. My hair loss was more diffuse and not so much on the hairline, so yes, I shouldn't have taken fin in the first place. Funny thing is that on the first day I had improved libido.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Swill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I took fin for around 7 years with no side effects whatsoever before I finally bottomed out and it struck. I lost very little hair in the first 6 months but then after that as I experimented with ways to heighten androgens it began to fall out. That was two years ago and it continues to to fall out at an increasing rate, particularly as I undertake measures to heighten my androgens. It's condition hasn't changed but I'm beginning to go really thin, particularly hairline and crown... have avoided shaving thus far as I something called Toppik (fibres you shake onto the hair that really give the appearance of much thicker hair - vanity remains haha) but I will be at peace shaving it when the time comes that it no longer covers the hair loss, which I suspect will be within a year if the rate of hair loss continues.

I cannot really comment on my reaction to DHT PH's as when I used AndroHard v3 around this time last year it didnt really help my sexual sides so I ceased use, I now believe you need to be 'nearly there' in terms of recovery before they are affective, at least in my case anyhow. I suspect were I to take it now, it would rapidly accelerate the hair loss as expected.

I have read, as you probably have too Entropy, anecdotal reports of post-fin people not losing their hair after being struck, normally however whilst they are still quite bad off. Just a thought, but how was your lifestyle pre-fin?... what I'm getting at is that with the herb rotation, the strong diet and the lifestyle changes you have made to make yourself feel better since being affected have resulted in the positive condition of your hair in comparison to previously, where maybe you weren't quiet as dialled in? I know I certainly wasn't pre-fin, and i've always been relatively healthy.

Are you taking the toco caps or palm fruit extract too? That is meant to help with hair volume and condition.

Hope you are well bro!
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you noticed and increase in thickness and density, or mainly in its condition bro?
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I'm bald as hell and love it. Just think of what I could have saved myself if I would have just done that right off the bat. I'm a proud member of the dollar shave club.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I couldn't care less about my hair now, thats for sure. Actually I wish I could care about something.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swill View Post
    Have you noticed and increase in thickness and density, or mainly in its condition bro?
    Like.. Everything. Thickness, hair density, little hairs sprouting at the slick areas around the temples. Its hilarious and weird, right when I stopped caring at all it seems to have decided to stick around a while longer.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How long ago did you quit fin? If I recall correctly, the patient information leaflet states you should lose the hair that fin was keeping within around 12 months... That leaflet claims a lot of things though, as we are all well aware!!

Around the 8/9 month mark I noticed my hair really starting to thin out, and now as I work to correct my hormones it gets progressively worse (which obviously doesn't bother me in the slightest... fuck hair if that is the cost).

As long as you are feeling good that's what matters man, it could be the supplements and lifestyle you now lead having a positive impact on the follicles... You'd think the DHT PH's would have a deleterious effect though.
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swill View Post
    How long ago did you quit fin? If I recall correctly, the patient information leaflet states you should lose the hair that fin was keeping within around 12 months... That leaflet claims a lot of things though, as we are all well aware!!

Around the 8/9 month mark I noticed my hair really starting to thin out, and now as I work to correct my hormones it gets progressively worse (which obviously doesn't bother me in the slightest... fuck hair if that is the cost).

As long as you are feeling good that's what matters man, it could be the supplements and lifestyle you now lead having a positive impact on the follicles... You'd think the DHT PH's would have a deleterious effect though.
    Wanna hear something real weird? I took the stuff from seventeen on and off until 25. Never saw these kinda results. This is unbelievably confusing.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No fin for me. Shaved my head to a #1, have lost some hairline and thickness from lots of tren and masteron, and the worst culprit of all exemestane, never lost any from epiandro or test...

Currently dermarolling and minox and tea tree conditioner and biotin and palmfruit. I think if I keep this up I'll have my juvenile hairline back in about 6 months, grow it back and then do small bouts of this method intermittently. Head has to be buzzed for me to deal with minox application and dermarolling.