Hi,

I got shut down in March/April after coming off a run of Alpha Mass and high dose DHEA stacked with my usual androhard.

In May I got back on alpha hard and clomid at 12.5 mg per day. I took .025 mg of letrozole (micro dose) to minimize aromatization. I started to feel better and then I added in DHEA again and started feeling really good.

I was feeling better so I changed Clomid to EOD at 12.5 mg. Then I started feeling worse again, I think the DHEA was shutting me down so I dropped it two days ago and went back on clomid 12.5 mg daily. I feel a little better now.

Should I stay on 12.5 mg clomid daily with the alpha hard or should I drop one or both?

The idea of taking clomid with alpha hard is that it will keep my LH and test elevated while taking alpha hard.

The best I've ever felt in 5 years was when I was stacking alpha hard, alpha mass, and DHEA but then I felt the worse after 3 weeks when my natural production stopped

I'm so confused right now and sick of this circus lol. I know my body pretty well but have really been thrown off my game since April.

Thanks all