User Tag List

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Letrozole Libido Crush

Is it solely due to obliterating estrogen levels, or are there other factors/pathways at play?

I know it's bad for blood lipids, perhaps this contributes also?

Perhaps someone with more scientific knowledge can chime in.

I love learning about the body and this forum is fucking awesome. I can't thank you all enough

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    E2 levels are extremely important for libido, it should be around 25 ng/dl
    if it goes below 15 or near to 35 libido, quality of erections, mood etc will be affected big time

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would it be a good idea to switch to Aromasin since it is a suicidal AI and thus it lowers my chance of estrogen rebound when coming off letrozole?

I take less than .1 mg of letro per day. What would be a good way of dosing Aromasin when coming off this dose and how would I feel on Aromasin as opposed to letrozole?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanksgiving View Post
    Would it be a good idea to switch to Aromasin since it is a suicidal AI and thus it lowers my chance of estrogen rebound when coming off letrozole?

I take less than .1 mg of letro per day. What would be a good way of dosing Aromasin when coming off this dose and how would I feel on Aromasin as opposed to letrozole?
    Get bloods. You can't be messing around with a strong ass a.i like letro with no bloods. Jel literally just said that estrogen is a harsh mistress, too much or too little and you're gonna have a bad time.

Aromasin is better for you but still a strong a.i. Same deal. You need bloodwork
    Cervix stabbing ftw.