User Tag List

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

RX whey under new management?

Is Prescription Nutrition under new management? And hence the new name, RawDynamix? Just curious if Mike is still running the show or if the company has gone in another direction? Been awhile since I've bought any supplements, but looking to make an order so just curious.

Thanks,

DB

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyBastard34 View Post
    Is Prescription Nutrition under new management? And hence the new name, RawDynamix? Just curious if Mike is still running the show or if the company has gone in another direction? Been awhile since I've bought any supplements, but looking to make an order so just curious.

Thanks,

DB
    Hey DB

P.N is still being run by Mike Still awesome products at good prices.

The name did change to Raw Dynamix. The FDA was threatening to sue them over the name "prescription" nutrition..because they said that it "implied" that the products were pharmaceutical quality and requiring a prescription.

Just goes to show how ass backwards our gov't is. Millions of serious issues and all the money in the world to spend on trivial pursuits as such.

Ty for the interest and hope ur well
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    Hey DB

P.N is still being run by Mike Still awesome products at good prices.

The name did change to Raw Dynamix. The FDA was threatening to sue them over the name "prescription" nutrition..because they said that it "implied" that the products were pharmaceutical quality and requiring a prescription.

Just goes to show how ass backwards our gov't is. Millions of serious issues and all the money in the world to spend on trivial pursuits as such.

Ty for the interest and hope ur well
    Appreciate the quick response. Yeah, Mike's my go-to for staples - Love the protein - especially liking the more customized options such as 2x flavor, sucrolose/stevia etc. Thank you again, I'll be putting in my order sometime this week, just wanted to make sure the "guy" is still behind the business. Everything is well, hoping the same for you! Will be buying some cologne in the next month too - I'm getting low

DB