User Tag List

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Both legs broken in Hospital since June

Hey guys what's new?

So yea i got hit head on by a drunk driver on June 4th, Im typing from my hospital bed as I type this

He was on wrong side of road and hit me head on, I dont remember the day at all.

Surgery I stopped breathing an I was in a coma for 2 weeks, I guess fats cells or something from my injury traveled up to my brain...hell ill have to ask my doctor again to clarify for you guys. So yea im lucky to be alive and yea.......Im no joke low 160 something they had to bump up my meal portions to x2

So im at the place called Gaylord in CT, been doing memory activities and other stuff, Im still not even walking still ways to go, I stretch in PT sessions I have not put pressure on either leg yet, im not even cleared and its only for my right leg so far left is worse. Ill give more details later thats all for now

How is everyone summer going?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 somm's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=ctAL;47673]Hey guys what's new?

So yea i got hit head on by a drunk driver on June 4th, Im typing from my hospital bed as I type this

He was on wrong side of road and hit me head on, I dont remember the day at all.

Surgery I stopped breathing an I was in a coma for 2 weeks, I guess fats cells or something from my injury traveled up to my brain...hell ill have to ask my doctor again to clarify for you guys. So yea im lucky to be alive and yea.......Im no joke low 160 something they had to bump up my meal portions to x2

So im at the place called Gaylord in CT, been doing memory activities and other stuff, Im still not even walking still ways to go, I stretch in PT sessions I have not put pressure on either leg yet, im not even cleared and its only for my right leg so far left is worse. Ill give more details later thats all for now

How is everyone summer going?[/QUOTE

Hang in there ctAL!! Hope you heal up fast!!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 hossam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Both legs broken in Hospital since June

Get well soon cTAL

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Terrible news, I hope you're not feeling too much pain and that you manage to cope mentally as this is really a hard blow. Hopefully you'll heal very fast, and then you can sort out your life...

BTW, not much summer for me, working a lot, and in a late shift so I dont get much sun.

Administrator Feedback Score 1 (100%) SoCal-Nutrition's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oh my goodness...prayers your way!

hopefully the recovery is quick and the pain is well managed. also, hope there's some cute nurses to brighten the day.
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com
    Use Coupon code SWOLE5 to save 5% on all orders
    Prescription Nutrition Now Available!

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bummer man!!! Hope you recover well. I'm well versed on BI claims. Pm me if you need any advice

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Mad Mardigan's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best wishes for ya man. Tough, but you seem to have a good attitude about recovery, which will do wonders.