I was around the primordial performance website but did more research then actual posting there. The website was a wealth of knowledge that I am truly sad to see go. For pro hormones / steroids the only thing I really trusted in my body was the Andro Series. All there products had loads of information to go along with them and they broke down every ingredient so you knew exactly what you were putting into your body. Since they are no more I am little lost on who and what to turn to as nothing really seems to meet the same standards. I'm currently sitting on the 2 Androlean, 2 AndroBulk and 2 Andromass but within the next year or so they will also be no more.

I am a huge fan of the DHEA base and being non-methylated so as you can see these were the premium pick of the crop. I'm really looking for the safest comparable substance, I appreciate a cycle with less side effects and an overall feeling of health rather then a 15/20lb muscle gain that was a complete train ride. The only thing I can really find close that meets this criteria is Forerunner Labs Alpha series, although they don't seem to be a very complete solution, more like something you would add to stack. And there is also the AndroFactory, but considering they ripped off Primordial they will never see a dime from me regardless how close their products are. Any suggestions out there, I'm sure many people are looking for the same thing.

P.S. Great Job on the new website!