User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    Where are the mixed reviews on Antaeus? News to me.

As for AMS being underdosed, it isn't underdosed as it is priced accordingly. If one wanted AndroSeries type doses, you could buy multiple bottles.

Also, I stand by the Anti-Venus shit. If you guys only knew half of it.
    supplementreviews.com...quick google search on the antaeus labs...7/10 rating are ok but i'm not bashing, i'd just stick with proven compounds and companies....can't say i really trust that company yet

i was referring to the AMS line of stuff not the forerunner....the ams products are underdosed, the forerunner stuff is fine

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sandman View Post
    supplementreviews.com...quick google search on the antaeus labs...7/10 rating are ok but i'm not bashing, i'd just stick with proven compounds and companies....can't say i really trust that company yet

i was referring to the AMS line of stuff not the forerunner....the ams products are underdosed, the forerunner stuff is fine
    A standard NO booster is also rated within the top 10 products. Need I say more. I never take those reviews seriously. A majority of the reviews on that site are guys that can fit into their girlfriend's tshirts.

We will also agree to disagree on the AMS products.

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) pitboss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I stand by my statement. Antaeus is the new PP. Hopefully, they will expand their line. AMS is legit and offer many non-methyl options.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

AMS products are not underdosed for the price you're paying. Read the PP steroid profiles on 1 and 4 DHEA under the recommended doses and you will find that a bottle of AMS 1 or 4 DHEA will give you 30 days of doses within what is suggested.

Where does your confidence in AndroFactory come from?

- - - Updated - - -

And most of the people who write reviews on supplementreviews.com have absolutely no idea what the fuck they're talking about. I take any reviewer on there with a grain of salt.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If only AL started making something that was test based.
    I'd stock up on it and Trenazone.
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    AMS products are not underdosed for the price you're paying. Read the PP steroid profiles on 1 and 4 DHEA under the recommended doses and you will find that a bottle of AMS 1 or 4 DHEA will give you 30 days of doses within what is suggested.

Where does your confidence in AndroFactory come from?

- - - Updated - - -

And most of the people who write reviews on supplementreviews.com have absolutely no idea what the fuck they're talking about. I take any reviewer on there with a grain of salt.
    i believe your talking about the dhea products put out under the forerunner label and not the rde products made by ams

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I hope you come around and give Antaeus Labs a try at some point. Powerful, quality products is what we do best. If you have any questions just make a thread or give me a pm.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I stand by my statement. Antaeus is the new PP. Hopefully, they will expand their line. AMS is legit and offer many non-methyl options.

How is Antaeus the new PP? Didn't the owner say he was going to quit doing PH's completely after Ultradrol and focus on Aegis and other non-hormonal products?

...When I saw this post, I thought maybe something had changed so I went to their site. All they had was trenazone and 4 other non-hormonal non-anabolic non-androgenic products. At this point, I am hoping someone comes up with a close replacement for sustain alpha topical. I just got a bottle from some place in england (last gen though).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
    Well I hope you come around and give Antaeus Labs a try at some point. Powerful, quality products is what we do best. If you have any questions just make a thread or give me a pm.
    i plan on trying trena zone but i'll be honest i'm probably going to be stacking it with a tried and true ph like halo extreme

i wasn't trying to bash anyone or anything, it was in response to someone claiming they'd probably make antaeus and ams their exclusive hormone companies from now on

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i plan on trying trena zone but i'll be honest i'm probably going to be stacking it with a tried and true ph like halo extreme

i wasn't trying to bash anyone or anything, it was in response to someone claiming they'd probably make antaeus and ams their exclusive hormone companies from now on
    I have no reason to push them, if anything I am a rep for a company with a competitive product. However, Trenazone is hands down one of my favorite designers.