User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) pitboss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by banker23 View Post
    I stand by my statement. Antaeus is the new PP. Hopefully, they will expand their line. AMS is legit and offer many non-methyl options.

How is Antaeus the new PP? Didn't the owner say he was going to quit doing PH's completely after Ultradrol and focus on Aegis and other non-hormonal products?

...When I saw this post, I thought maybe something had changed so I went to their site. All they had was trenazone and 4 other non-hormonal non-anabolic non-androgenic products. At this point, I am hoping someone comes up with a close replacement for sustain alpha topical. I just got a bottle from some place in england (last gen though).
    Not an exact copy of PP, but a company that's innovative and high-quality. Yes, I hope they expand their line to include topicals, PCT products, other hormonals. If I'm not mistaken they will be releasing something cool in the next month or 2.
    Last edited by pitboss; 12-03-2012 at 04:36 PM. Reason: i'm kinda stupid

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pitboss View Post
    Not an exact copy of PP, but a company that's innovative and high-quality. Yes, I hope they expand their line to include topicals, PCT products, other hormonals. If I'm not mistaken they will be relasing something cool in the next month or 2.
    I will keep my eyes peeled. Thanks for the clarification.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sandman View Post
    i plan on trying trena zone but i'll be honest i'm probably going to be stacking it with a tried and true ph like halo extreme

i wasn't trying to bash anyone or anything, it was in response to someone claiming they'd probably make antaeus and ams their exclusive hormone companies from now on
    Trenazone was launched on August 25th, 2010. Over two years ago and still going very strong. Trenazone is the flagship product of Antaeus Labs and has an incredible number of great reviews from well respected veterans across at least a dozen bodybuilding forums. Every single batch we release is tested and the test is available online. I've had only a single customer experience limited results with trenazone. We refunded him the price of the trenazone and we sent him mechabol as an apology that our products failed him.

Quote Originally Posted by banker23 View Post
    I stand by my statement. Antaeus is the new PP. Hopefully, they will expand their line. AMS is legit and offer many non-methyl options.

How is Antaeus the new PP? Didn't the owner say he was going to quit doing PH's completely after Ultradrol and focus on Aegis and other non-hormonal products?

...When I saw this post, I thought maybe something had changed so I went to their site. All they had was trenazone and 4 other non-hormonal non-anabolic non-androgenic products. At this point, I am hoping someone comes up with a close replacement for sustain alpha topical. I just got a bottle from some place in england (last gen though).
    I believe the comment was in regard to being a company that provides potent, high quality, thoroughly tested, innovative (never seen before) products and great customer service to support their costumers.

Antaeus Labs is not getting out of the PH game. We have a new anabolic coming very soon.

Ultradrol - First Methylstenbolone product.
    Trenazone - First Dienolone product.
    Demiurge - First widely available Phenylpiracetam product.
    Axon - First Hederagenin product.
    Aegis - First Polyenylphosphatidylcholine that also includes Tauroursodeoxycholic acid
    Mechabol - First Methylclostebol product.

We do not just repackage, recycle and/or reuse products other people have already released. Neither did Primordial. Both companies are heralded new products that most had never seen before. Antaeus Labs will continue to do that.
    Last edited by BBG; 12-03-2012 at 04:44 PM.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
    I've had only a single customer experience limited results with trenazone. We refunded him the price of the trenazone and we sent him mechabol as an apology that our products failed him.
    I am sure there are nonresponders and miscalulations and misunderstandings and unforseen this and thats, nothing is going to meet everyones expectations. A refund and replacement product is an admerable way to keep the doors open with a less than satisfied customer for whatever reason.
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) milehighguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    I have no reason to push them, if anything I am a rep for a company with a competitive product. However, Trenazone is hands down one of my favorite designers.
    h2s, can you share some additional thoughts on why this is your fav?? low sides, lots of strength, ???

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by milehighguy View Post
    h2s, can you share some additional thoughts on why this is your fav?? low sides, lots of strength, ???
    I jumped on expecting it to be decent, but just a way to lead into my cycle that has had some unfortunate delays. Out of no where I will filling up and leaning out. My diet hasn't adjusted much (although I eat fairly well in general), but I have moved the scale up from about 198/9 to 203/4, while looking leaner. I am looking a bit more filled out in general and vascularity is increasing. In the gym the pumps can be borderline stupid good. Strength has been increasing as well, but I haven't been pushing the envelope much here because I still need to push my focus into my upcoming cycle.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 ktrainXr's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was dumb enough to give AndroFactory a shot. 2 bottles of Bulk-Up. Absolutely no strength gains, no increase in lean muscle...nothing but a constant headache, lethargy, and some hair growth. Complete junk, which I should have suspected from a company that states on their front page "Because your worth it." No dipshnits...it should be you're as in the conjugated version of you are. Sorry, but I'm still a bit upset...maybe most of all at myself for being desperate enough to buy that crap.

I digress. I did have pretty great success with PP's AHardV3 and AMassV3, and found them to be the only oral supplements that reduced medial meniscus pain in my right knee. I was even able to run again. Sadly those are gone and I have found no comparable replacement. I've been running Ipam/Mod GFR for a month, but would surely like to find an effictive PH to add since I'm not comfortable enough to run test yet. I'll look into Antaeus for sure. Any suggestions for something that would be comparable to AHard/AMass in terms of healing/recovery and strength gains ?
    Last edited by ktrainXr; 03-02-2013 at 06:33 PM.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Closest thing to the Andro Series

As far as healing properties and strength gains, look into trenazone. It's well known for both.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    As far as healing properties and strength gains, look into trenazone. It's well known for both.
    Healing properties? I did not know that. I did know that it may help with a flat chest, though:)

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Closest thing to the Andro Series

Quote Originally Posted by markam View Post
    Healing properties? I did not know that. I did know that it may help with a flat chest, though
    When using trenazone, my muscle soreness was gone in 1/2 the normal amount of time. I've never had a PH increase healing/protein synthesis so quickly.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.