User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    When using trenazone, my muscle soreness was gone in 1/2 the normal amount of time. I've never had a PH increase healing/protein synthesis so quickly.
    Oh, you were referring to Doms. I've always found recovery notably quicker on cycle, so for you to mention it, Trenazone must be excellent in that respect. Have you any experience with Mechabol? I understand that people were initially dosing it too low and that 100-125mgs is now considered a good dosage.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Closest thing to the Andro Series

Quote Originally Posted by markam View Post
    Oh, you were referring to Doms. I've always found recovery notably quicker on cycle, so for you to mention it, Trenazone must be excellent in that respect. Have you any experience with Mechabol? I understand that people were initially dosing it too low and that 100-125mgs is now considered a good dosage.
    It also seemed to make most of my nagging injuries go away. Only problem with it's strength increasing properties is that you can push heavier and heavier weight, creating a possibility of new injury.

Haven't used Mechabol yet. I have one bottle sitting around, but that wont be enough for several weeks now that we know dosages are being run much higher than originally thought. Haven't used any methyls in over a year with my health being compromised for so long. I'll probably give it a go in a few months. We'll see.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 ktrainXr's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    As far as healing properties and strength gains, look into trenazone. It's well known for both.
    Yes, this seems like a great possibility. I may run it with stanodrol then. I'm ready for a bulk anyway.

I would be shooting for 250+ g protein, 350+ g carb, 3000 Kcal. I have Erase Pro and AnaBeta Elite on hand for AI and cortisol control.

Recommendations on the tren/stano dosages ? (Age=34, 6ft 190lbs, BF@9% 7yrs of heavy lifting. Prev non-methyl PH experience.)

Suggestions for a SERM or other anchillaries? Much thanks for this thread and your suggestion burly ! Hopefully this can cure my androseries blues.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Closest thing to the Andro Series

Quote Originally Posted by markam View Post
    I'm running Mech @150 with Trenazone @2ml . AH AM base. Pumps are insane, muscle endurance is unbelievable , muscle recovery is one day, superman feeling the whole time in the gym.

For me the goal is recomp for this cycle, and Im loving it.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Matt Porter's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has anyone tried mega-dosing 1 Andro & 4-Andro RX?

I will be having a tester experiment with 500 mg of each product (10 caps each)

to see if we get something as good or better than other DHEA isomers...I am unsure about this experiment

-Matt
    Pre-Contest Prep Coach/TrueNutrition.com Athlete -Use coupon MATTP
    www.mpasupps.com

Established Member Feedback Score 4 (100%) Enuke65's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Intrigued