User Tag List

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by silverstrand View Post
    Thsee words really altered how I view my situation. I came across it again, it's striking how you might need to read/hear things several times before fully sinking in.
    Btw, I believe I found this issue for my sleeping disorder and muscle twitching. I believe it's brain inflammation. To help, I've been taking therapeutic amounts of Fish oil, 3000mg plus, high omega 3. This is my 3rd day and my muscle twitching has subsided a good deal and I feel more calm at night, though falling asleep is still difficult. Still, it's one piece of the puzzle. If you guys are having muscle twitching or sleep dispurbances, try large amounts of Fish oil and provide feedback to see if this is common among us.
    Magnesium is a must have as relaxing muscles is one of its tasks in body, and adding taurine is good idea as they work in synergy plus taurine has a lot of benefits on its own,
    magnesium also does improve sleeping quality.
    Another thing that probably is not case here- but electrolyte inbalance also can cause muscle issues, sometimes this happens when people take too much water.
    Last edited by Jelisej; 08-16-2015 at 04:05 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    Magnesium is a must have as relaxing muscles is one of its tasks in body, and adding taurine is good idea as they work in synergy plus taurine has a lot of benefits on its own,
    magnesium also does improve sleeping quality.
    Another thing that probably is not case here- but electrolyte inbalance also can cause muscle issues, sometimes this happens when people take too much water.
    I'll take a look at taurine and see if I can pick up some at the nutritional store.
    Its pretty amazing in that I've been dealing with muscle twitching for 3 years now and in just 3 short days of high doses of Omega 3, the twitching has largely disappeared. The twitching wasn't from an estrogen/androgen imbalance, it wasn't from low testosterone, it wasn't from androgen depravation, it wasn't from low dopamine possibly signaling parkinsons, etc... but from inflammation in the brain. Amazing, really amazing. I truly think, my body suffered massive trauma causing inflamation and my andrenals gave out, along with other systems to keep me in cronic state of stress/inflamation. Btw, I've also added Colustrom to my diet, as this has the ability to suppliment IGF-1, tons of minerals/vitamins/enzymes, rebuild GI track, and also assist in shifting my body away from an inflammed state ( I cant remember where I read the shifting away from inflamation but if I can find the link, I will post it)

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    How old are you? Its not early Parkinson's dude. That's just one of the long list of symptoms of PFS. I had it, other guys have it, it just comes with the territory. Typically from my experience it's an imbalance in your mineral profile. But it could also be related to lower the normal dopamine levels. Both can be fixed by staying the course on a healthful regimen. Maybe try L dopa/mucuna and see if that helps as well.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    How old are you? Its not early Parkinson's dude. That's just one of the long list of symptoms of PFS. I had it, other guys have it, it just comes with the territory. Typically from my experience it's an imbalance in your mineral profile. But it could also be related to lower the normal dopamine levels. Both can be fixed by staying the course on a healthful regimen. Maybe try L dopa/mucuna and see if that helps as well.
    I just turned 33 a few days ago. I have mucuna in my ever growing inventory of herbs and suppliments, it's a couple cabinets worth now lol. I found another herb that is like mucuna in boosting dopamine Yuan Zhi Polygala. I've used these in the past; I think they'll be better used now so I'll take them, cycle them, early in the day. My priority now is to reduce brain inflammation in hopes that my sleep will improve. Once my sleep gets better, it should make the healing process so much easier and more effective.
    Last edited by silverstrand; 08-16-2015 at 06:19 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @silver how do you know it's brain inflammation?

Also I read in another thread that you once took alpha mass. How did that go for you?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Seconded. The twitches were unbareably annoying at first, I had some really gnarly eye twitches for a long time, like nystagmus level shit.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    Seconded. The twitches were unbareably annoying at first, I had some really gnarly eye twitches for a long time, like nystagmus level shit.
    Its very annoying, plus it felt like it'd act up more when trying to sleep. This would then raise my anxiety and make it even harded to relax. I still feel some twitching but it really has calmed down a lot and in such a short time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanksgiving View Post
    @silver how do you know it's brain inflammation?

Also I read in another thread that you once took alpha mass. How did that go for you?
    I believe its brain inflamation for several reasons:
    Here's the short of it,
    My hormones were messed up by 5ar inhibition - leading to up-regulation of estrogen
    Increased estrogen, increased the binding hormones through the liver
    Increase binding hormones, lowered free bio-available hormones including thyroid hormones
    The lowered hormones, caused issues with the GI track - causing leaking gut
    All along, my body was constantly under stress leading to Adrenal Fatigue - also, 5ar inhibition would cause issues in the Adrenal Cortex
    Finally, toxins were allowed to pass through the gut in ever larger quantities until, bam, system collapse and cytokines flooded my body.
    Over time, the blood brain barrier was weakened and toxins were allowed to pass through. Half the brains cells are immune system cells and over long periods of time of activity, they become toxic.

So my brain is on Fire. Its scary because this is brain damage. If my brain isn't functioning correctly, how can I expect the rest of my body to work.

I'll have to address multiple systems at once but it can be done. First, the Gut needs to be healed - gotta stop the toxins coming into the body, this is why fasting works to reduce inflamation throughout the whole body. Next, heal the brain by reducing inflamation. Also, use glandulars such as Thyroid and Andrenal Cortex to assist the process of repair (thyroid) and reduction of inflamation (Adrenal - cortisol). Testosterone/DHT production is last on the list but still, controling estrogen should help by lowing the binding hormones.

This is why its so hard to heal from this condition - everything gets FUCKED UP!

I never had a post finansteride rebound - just crash.

I tried Alpha Mass; I think at most 2 tabs per day for about a month. It killed what labido I had at the time. 1-Test is a great muscle builder but highly suppressive. I thought since it was a derrivative of DHT and non-aromatizing it might help. It didn't. If I understood what I've outlined above beforehand, I would have never taken Alpha-Mass
    Last edited by silverstrand; 08-17-2015 at 11:49 AM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You made this into Steven Spielberg type scenario,
    all you need to do is health lifestyle, adapt some things according to your body needs (like adding more minerals, probiotics etc)
    and to do some tests.
    Speculations are not helpful to you in any way.

Quote Originally Posted by silverstrand View Post
    So my brain is on Fire. Its scary because this is brain damage. If my brain isn't functioning correctly, how can I expect the rest of my body to work.
    brain-on-fire.jpg

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    You made this into Steven Spielberg type scenario,
    all you need to do is health lifestyle, adapt some things according to your body needs (like adding more minerals, probiotics etc)
    and to do some tests.
    Speculations are not helpful to you in any way.
    More like a Steven King senario - this bitch is a horror story.