User Tag List

Hybrid View

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I find it hard to believe that you did two 30 day water fasts a month apart from each other. A proper month-long water only fast is going to take you more than one month to recover from and in no shape or form should you jump into another 30 day fast so soon after completing the first one. Seeing as I have successfully completed four water only fasts over the course of many years, the timeline you mention here doesn't make sense. I just want to be clear here that the definition of a water only fast is just that ....water only for a specified time period.

I can tell you from experience there is no way you're going to want to fast again for a whole other month after successfully fasting for a month prior. No way. You're not going to have the physical reserves nor the mental stamina to be able to do it

Something's not adding up here bud. A month long water fast is no easy task. On the contrary it's a very monumental task to say the least
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 08-19-2015 at 07:15 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"