User Tag List

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To update everyone

I started progesterone cream a week ago on Saturday. Saturday I felt 100% good. Rock hard spontaneous erections, had great sex. And after that I gradually began feeling worse. Like you all said it's such a damn confusing hormone. I felt great in it two years ago.

So my question is, how can I safely come off progesterone cream while keeping my adrenals healthy?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    Jels explanations are great. But.

It's to complicated to mess with progesterone and get a predictable outcome. So.

Short answer: No
    Long answer: Noooooooo

I never said Yes, so we agree on both short and long answer

Quote Originally Posted by Thanksgiving View Post
    To update everyone
    I started progesterone cream a week ago on Saturday. Saturday I felt 100% good. Rock hard spontaneous erections, had great sex. And after that I gradually began feeling worse. Like you all said it's such a damn confusing hormone. I felt great in it two years ago.
    So my question is, how can I safely come off progesterone cream while keeping my adrenals healthy?
    Well, now you have enough progesterone for a few weeks.

Get yourself pregnenolone, it will top up progesterone as well as few others. Plus some more benefits.

Old thread that may help:
    Adrenal Fatigue and Hormone Therapy by Dr Lam
    Last edited by Jelisej; 08-04-2015 at 06:57 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My experience with progesterone cream.

First I felt 75% better and was fucking girls like crazy, my friends even said calm down or You will get an STD (2 months feeling 75%). Then I thought I will take more to get even better then I started to apply and crash, apply and crash until I decided to stop once and for all. I was 75% came back to 10%.

You may ask why you felt 75% the first time. I was also taking vitamin D, Zinc, Ômega 3, Magnesium and Tribulus (probably tribulus did the most as it acts on the estrogen receptor, basically my hormones were ok with good T:E and then tribulus made my T connect to androgen receptors and I felt better)

I decided to use herbs again and I thought about taking Panax Ginseng which was a huge mistake there are studies saying its basically an estrogenic herb and I was 10% I got so bad that I would I got -10%. Almost throwing up everyday.

Then I took tribulus again and now I'm 15 or 20% But I now this is something that really helps to recover just need to know more about it, get better hormonal profile, diet, vitamins, exercises, running and it will work very well.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazilianguy View Post

First I felt 75% better and was fucking girls like crazy, my friends even said calm down or You will get an STD (2 months feeling 75%). Then I thought I will take more to get even better then I started to apply and crash, apply and crash until I decided to stop once and for all. I was 75% came back to 10%.

You may ask why you felt 75% the first time. I was also taking vitamin D, Zinc, Ômega 3, Magnesium and Tribulus (probably tribulus did the most as it acts on the estrogen receptor, basically my hormones were ok with good T:E and then tribulus made my T connect to androgen receptors and I felt better)

I decided to use herbs again and I thought about taking Panax Ginseng which was a huge mistake there are studies saying its basically an estrogenic herb and I was 10% I got so bad that I would I got -10%. Almost throwing up everyday.

Then I took tribulus again and now I'm 15 or 20% But I now this is something that really helps to recover just need to know more about it, get better hormonal profile, diet, vitamins, exercises, running and it will work very well.
    Where's the proof Trib acts on estrogen receptors? You post a lot of statements as if they're fact and it really does a number on my bullshit radar. I want to yell at you for spreading misinformation but I kinda wanna know where you got it too.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where's the proof Trib acts on estrogen receptors? You post a lot of statements as if they're fact and it really does a number on my bullshit radar. I want to yell at you for spreading misinformation but I kinda wanna know where you got it too.
    u mean ginseng

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazilianguy View Post
    Some parts of your post are bit misguiding as you dont have a scientific equipement to prove that something is acting on your receptors, and if you start taking lot of supplements at one go its next to impossible to tell which one is working
    and if it working is it because a) it affected receptors of certain hormone
    b) it affected hormone levels of said hormone
    c) combination of both?

Also I find highly unusual that progesterone increased libido for 2 months before it start going down? There must be more story to that, wheter dose was really small, or
    progesterone is important hormone, but also has a sedating effect on brain; that could also work well for some people (and maybe in your case) , and sedating effect is one of reasons why it kills libido so fast for so many (anything sedating will kill libido for most).

You made a good point- that of eating well, exercise well and supplementing some of the herbs will help improve things.
    Last edited by Jelisej; 08-05-2015 at 07:05 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    u mean ginseng
    My mistake Fish oil too Guys, I've been there but you wonder why the medical community doesn't take it seriously? This. This is why.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My mistake Fish oil too Guys, I've been there but you wonder why the medical community doesn't take it seriously? This. This is why.
    Here is your proof. I can't take you seriously because you always ask the same question while not searching for The answer. I can also find The study of tribulus acting on androgen receptor. I can find it in portuguese, English and Italian which one do you prefer you piece of shit. I'm tired to see you saying shit on my posts and always The same stupid thing.

We studied the estrogenic activity of a component of Panax ginseng, ginsenoside-Rb1. The activity of ginsenoside-Rb1 was characterized in a transient transfection system, using estrogen receptor isoforms and estrogen-responsive luciferase plasmids, in COS monkey kidney cells. Ginsenoside-Rb1 activated both alpha and beta estrogen receptors in a dose-dependent manner with maximal activity observed at 100 microm, the highest concentration examined. Activation was inhibited by the estrogen receptor antagonist ICI 182,780, indicating that the effects were mediated through the estrogen receptor. Treatment with 17beta-estradiol or ginsenoside-Rb1 increased expression of the progesterone receptor, pS2, and estrogen receptor in MCF-7 cells and of AP-1-driven luciferase genes in COS cells. Although these data suggest that it is functionally very similar to 17beta-estradiol, ginsenoside-Rb1 failed to displace specific binding of [(3)H]17beta-estradiol from estrogen receptors in MCF-7 whole-cell ligand binding assays. Our results indicate that the estrogen-like activity of ginsenoside-Rb1 is independent of direct estrogen receptor association.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's not proof. Thats words copied and pasted with literally no information on who conducted the studies. I'm tired of you lowering the tone of an outstanding forum of great guys with your misguided information, annoying posting style and abusive nature when someone calls you out on it.

But hey, I'm not going to lower the tone further by making you look stupid. It's something you demonstrate pretty well all by yourself anyway.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just lowered the tone with you because you always try to say the same thing about what I say. Copy those scientific words and put on Google and You will find out the whole scientific study showing How panax ginseng is estrogenic.

Regarding tribulus acting on Androgen Receptors

Effect of Tribulus terrestris on nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide phosphate-diaphorase activity and androgen receptors in rat brain. - PubMed - NCBI (Study in rats. There are studies in humans But I imagine you don't read portugueses nor italian so I would not waste my time)

Dietary supplement

T. terrestris is now being promoted as a booster for the purpose of increasing sex drive. Its use for this purpose originated in Eastern Europe in the 1970s. It was popularized in America by 1970s strongman Jeffrey Petermann. Independent studies [5] have suggested that Tribulus terrestris extract slightly increases hormone levels, though leaving them in the normal range.

The extract is claimed to increase the body's natural testosterone levels and thereby improve male sexual performance and help build muscle. T. terrestris has consistently failed to increase testosterone levels in controlled studies.[6][7][8] It has also failed to demonstrate strength-enhancing properties.[9] However, many supplement brands have sold products that combine various herbs with T. terrestris, with debatable effects.

Tribulus has been shown to enhance sexual behaviour in an animal model.[10] It appears to do so by stimulating androgen receptors in the brain.

Some body builders use T. terrestris as post cycle therapy or "PCT". After they have completed an anabolic-steroid cycle, they use it under the assumption that it will restore the body's natural testosterone levels.
    [edit] Medicinal uses"

There is a common way to talk to people. Give respect that You will receive respect. That's all I have to say.