Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    You've been there before.
    Please be constructive bro'.
    Understand your thought pattern Jel. But holy reckless, Batman.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    Understand your thought pattern Jel. But holy reckless, Batman.
    You problably also understand the state of mind that made that guy do that. I don't aprove it either, but man, sometimes people get in a situation where they don't feel like they have anything to lose. At least he is trying and not giving up with a bullet on his head.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniBR View Post
    You problably also understand the state of mind that made that guy do that. I don't aprove it either, but man, sometimes people get in a situation where they don't feel like they have anything to lose. At least he is trying and not giving up with a bullet on his head.
    I see it more as shooting blind out of desperation. It worries me that someone else who's scared and desperate will follow suit. Can't say it isn't brave though but very much a last resort.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    I see it more as shooting blind out of desperation. It worries me that someone else who's scared and desperate will follow suit. Can't say it isn't brave though but very much a last resort.
    I agree! But he is looking for help, not for mocking. Anyway, for the dude swalling up everything. Have in mind that you could crash even without pfs taking all this.
    DHEA alone taken in excess converts to estrone, which you don't want.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah mental state has been bad lately. I had achieved at least a situation where I could have sex and relationships and not be lonely. And now that has been taken away from me again, mentally it feels like I'm back at the beginning. But I did it to myself.

I am from United States but currently living in South America and don't know where to get a blood test here? Any help is appreciated. My Spanish is decent but not fluent.

Also, besides fasting, what can I do to cleanse my system of all these compounds? I know it has a lot to do with metabolism.

And is it possible that cabergoline could actually be hurting my libido? I'm scared to come off it right now due to my recent fuck up with progesterone cream. Concerned about prolactin.

Two years ago, taking only cabergoline, my test went from 340 to 670 in 8 weeks. Estrogen rose also but I am convinced it does something positive. Also cleared up brain fog.

I went from having things relatively under control in March, to wacko, to relative stability, to now completely fucked up again.

Thanks for all the help guys. I appreciate the CONSTRUCTIVE advice so much. I hate to sound negative and like a complainer, thanks for bearing with me.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Explain the Science of This

You've been there before.
    Please be constructive bro'.
    Yes.....I have...which is exactly why this makes my head hurt. You can lead a horse to water......
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 08-06-2015 at 09:57 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also @entropy is there a link where I can read about your recovery?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm coming up on 4 and a half years. Perhaps it happened to you also, where it felt like you had things under control only to fuck yourself up again.

My greed is what got me into trouble with fin in the first place and now that same greed fucked up my recovery.

Working on myself right now doing some soul searching. I hate being alone. I had built some positive relationships, had women in my life again, and now since my recent event with progesterone I make up excuses why I can't see people and am so lonely again I hate it. It's almost harder once you have something and lose it.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Explain the Science of This

At some point we all start having issues, there are few that are exceptions, thats just a life.
    At least, it seems that you are going in right direction.
    Take one step at a time, dont put pressure on yourself.
    There is always a reason for "issues" the human body is built to perform not to break down for no good reason. These reasons are different for everyone but they all have a cause and they all have a fix.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanksgiving View Post
    Also @entropy is there a link where I can read about your recovery?
    Nope. Both English and myself found that being quite private about the personal side of things minimised the psychological impact just because we weren't dwelling on things. I'm not really sure where the idea came from but we definitely found it to be a turning point. If you look real carefully there's a point where cd just stopped talking/thinking about it.. Right before he got better. Your mind is super powerful.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.