User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    trest stano 11oxo sounds good. haven't tried trest myself.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have to chime in here.
    This is a total personal experience and you do whatever you want with that info.

I ran AH V3 at 6 caps a day for 16 weeks with a antigyno purpose. This with great result! For me and for this purpose I really needed a long cycle. I didn't start to see any real difference in shrinking the gyno before around w 9-10.

The recover from this cycle was supereasy, even without a Serm. For me, the supression from Epiandro/Stano is very light but I don't get so much result from it alone on the other hand. Some hardening, some strength but nothing special at all.
    But I always feel good during the cycle.
    I put epiandro and proviron pretty close to eachother in effect. 9-12 caps of AH was compareable to aprx 150 mg proviron for me.

My suggestion is if you want to do a "anti-gyno" cycle, then go for epiandro/stano/proviron (if you have to go oral) and stick to it at least 16 weeks.
    Don't expect any crazy gains or other results but if getting everything else in check and don't have any giant problems with gyno you will probably get a good effect.

If you want to do a "real" cycle, then a trest/epiandro stack could be a nice run. I had a good run with trest/epiandro/The1 last spring. Pretty easy recover even from this one but here I used HCG during cycle and serm PCT.

With that said, epiandro is pretty weak alone, at least for me but works nice with other compounds in a stack.

My LGD/Epiandro stack treated me very well!

Good luck to you!
    Last edited by Dragoninho; 08-23-2015 at 12:09 PM.