User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KGPL View Post
    Thoughts on bumping this out to 16 weeks?
    you're going to feel like crap after week 3 with no test in you. i could never handle epiandro without a test base. you could use dbol and it would work great, except the gyno would suck

you need to pin or not pin.

oral only wise, i do like the dbol/stano cycle results i saw in a friend. personally, ive had good results stacking tbol/var

nothing anti gyno can be done without joint pain and libido loss if you won't pin.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ToniBR View Post
    What would be a good choice in terms of steroids to keep joints healthy and estrogen in check? Primo and anavar?
    primo with TRT test is healthy. add a little mast for some more strength and definition and no extra sides, or add tbol for more mass.

primo is great on joints. tbol is neutral. i find anavar bad on my joints.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seriously on that test part? I used epiandro in the past and felt like a million dollars. I've heard of people actually using it as an oral trt with great results on libido and hardness.

What about a couple caps of 4 andro every day?
    Last edited by KGPL; 08-07-2015 at 05:09 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seriously on that test part? I used epiandro in the past and felt like a million dollars. I've heard of people actually using it as an oral trt with great results on libido and hardness.

What about a couple caps of 4 andro every day?
    Iirc weekend usually has quite low estro values? Different strokes for different folks and all. I think it's personal preference, a lot of people use epi as a test Base but I guess if you're prone to low estro sides a few weeks of extra dht would probably make you feel bad.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    Iirc weekend usually has quite low estro values? Different strokes for different folks and all. I think it's personal preference, a lot of people use epi as a test Base but I guess if you're prone to low estro sides a few weeks of extra dht would probably make you feel bad.
    I'm the opposite. I practically need an AI year round to keep my estro values in check...

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thoughts on bumping this out to 16 weeks?
    I think it could be ran for even longer but that's all up to you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    I think it could be ran for even longer but that's all up to you.
    The studies I've looked at show things like proviron and other DHT compounds aren't suppressive to the extent of others. 16 weeks without HCG shouldn't cause too much shrinkage, correct?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't see the future so that's something you'd have to try out to find out.
    I forget how many weeks (4-6-8) solo I ran epiandro before bloods and i still wasn't shut completely down and was still making test natty.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was wondering this same exact thing today! Nice to see other guys are thinking the same things as me.

I've always wanted to know how a nice long epiandro run would be, specifically the extent of shutdown.

Epiandro has always interested me because of it's profile. It's DHT-based so it should primarily give dry, lean gains with emphasis on energy, endurance, and mood. It seems like it would be ideal to run for a cut. The stack I have in mind is a minimum of 8 weeks of epiandro and 11-oxo. I'd even consider a 12 week run and bring in 11-oxo at the start of week 5.

The only dilemma is which form of epiandro would be best, TD or cyclodextrin complexed? Perhaps even a combination of the two.

Wesley loves epiandro, however, for some reason I'm having a really hard time believing he gets effects from the doses he uses. Almost every epiandro log/review I've read have used 800mg+. IIRC, Wesley basically runs 300-400mg of IML's epi, that's insane. That's the dosages I see people running with Ultra Stano, and it's supposed to be superior to regular epiandro. Am I missing something here? Is the addition of grape seed and piperine really that effective in potentiating regular epiandro?

And did IML stop producing it's epiandro product? Not really sure on this new esterfied line-up. It's supposed to be pretty much equivalent to what Primordial did, right?

Has anyone tried TD epiandro yet?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by D-575 View Post
    I was wondering this same exact thing today! Nice to see other guys are thinking the same things as me.

I've always wanted to know how a nice long epiandro run would be, specifically the extent of shutdown.

Epiandro has always interested me because of it's profile. It's DHT-based so it should primarily give dry, lean gains with emphasis on energy, endurance, and mood. It seems like it would be ideal to run for a cut. The stack I have in mind is a minimum of 8 weeks of epiandro and 11-oxo. I'd even consider a 12 week run and bring in 11-oxo at the start of week 5.

The only dilemma is which form of epiandro would be best, TD or cyclodextrin complexed? Perhaps even a combination of the two.

Wesley loves epiandro, however, for some reason I'm having a really hard time believing he gets effects from the doses he uses. Almost every epiandro log/review I've read have used 800mg+. IIRC, Wesley basically runs 300-400mg of IML's epi, that's insane. That's the dosages I see people running with Ultra Stano, and it's supposed to be superior to regular epiandro. Am I missing something here? Is the addition of grape seed and piperine really that effective in potentiating regular epiandro?

And did IML stop producing it's epiandro product? Not really sure on this new esterfied line-up. It's supposed to be pretty much equivalent to what Primordial did, right?

Has anyone tried TD epiandro yet?
    If you're really stuck on this oral only cycle, I would add 5-10 mg of dbol, and maybe run some tbol with the epiandro. Keep the epiandro dose around 450 cyclo complexed. If you want the 11-oxo in there, use 600-800 mg a day and that will give good results

I promise your joints and libido will crash eventually, just stop before your injure yourself.

There will be plenty of shrinkage by week 8 on epiandro alone.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    If you're really stuck on this oral only cycle, I would add 5-10 mg of dbol, and maybe run some tbol with the epiandro. Keep the epiandro dose around 450 cyclo complexed. If you want the 11-oxo in there, use 600-800 mg a day and that will give good results

I promise your joints and libido will crash eventually, just stop before your injure yourself.

There will be plenty of shrinkage by week 8 on epiandro alone.
    Unfortunately man, I kind of have to go with orals and TD right now.

How do you feel about a trest/stano/11-oxo run? Trest is the closest thing right now to use as a test base and some people go as far as to say they like it better than test.

But if used solely as a base, 50mg ED of trest, along with a mix of oral stano (cyclodextrin) and TD stano, coupled that with 11-oxo at 600mg+. All ran together for a total of 8 weeks with a minimum 6 week PCT. Honestly, I'm even thinking of adding 11-spray to round a "dual trifecta" of both oral and TD for all 3 compounds.

So ideally, half the total dose as an oral and the other half as a TD. This way I can reap the benefits of both worlds. I would more than likely tweak the stano dosing a little seeing as how the half/half strategy doesn't equate as good with it compared to trest and 11-oxo/11-KT. But you get what I mean. Sucks there isn't much feedback on TD stano.

What do you think about that for a cut, weekend? With the trest, I'm thinking a combo of oral and TD to get the best of both worlds; 25mg oral and 25mg TD.

I would like to keep the trest low just to make sure no excessive estro occurs, and of course I'll have an AI on hand if it should. Although maybe the stano might keep estro at bay given it's DHT-type characteristics. A lot of guys who have ran trest enjoyed it thoroughly as low as 50mg, so on a cut I think it would work great at this dose.

This run would seem great for a first timer trying to get his feet wet. All non-methyls, yet still effective given the right dosing.

Or I can squash it all and go with epistane as a first.