SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    IGFBP3: 4,1 ug/mL 21 to 25 Years Old: 3,4 a 7,8 ug/mL

SOMATOMEDINA C (IGF-I): 430 ng/mL 21 to 25 Years Old: 116 - 358

ANTIBODIES GLIADINA IgA : 1,6 U/mL Non reacting <7,0 U/mL

So, IGF1 high means something else? Could this explain my growing gyno despite in range estradiol? I'm glad to see that, aparently, I have no problems with gluten.

PARATORMÔNIO (PTH): 25,6 (4,0 - 65,0) pg/mL
    ACTH: 23,7 (7,2 - 63,3) pg/mL
    Last edited by ToniBR; 08-12-2015 at 04:24 PM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not quite sure how to interpret your results, typically IGFBP3 and IGF 1 are usually in same range, as IGFBP3 is carrier of IGF,
    IGF1 is often either too high or too low in diabetic people, so not sure if your pre-diabetes is affecting igf1 levels,

people with high igf1/hgh to have higher incidences of gyno, but still E2 still does to job, so to speak,
    your E2 is on higher level, forget about labs ref ranges, E2 should be around 25, when it gets 10 +/- it start causing problems, tough effects/sides and prefered level depends from person to person.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    Not quite sure how to interpret your results, typically IGFBP3 and IGF 1 are usually in same range, as IGFBP3 is carrier of IGF,
    IGF1 is often either too high or too low in diabetic people, so not sure if your pre-diabetes is affecting igf1 levels,

people with high igf1/hgh to have higher incidences of gyno, but still E2 still does to job, so to speak,
    your E2 is on higher level, forget about labs ref ranges, E2 should be around 25, when it gets 10 +/- it start causing problems, tough effects/sides and prefered level depends from person to person.

Could I kill two rabbits going paleo? Maybe low dose AI? I'm all for tips right now. I'm planning to address things using exercise, diet and drugs, if necessary. I'm back to working out full intensity. Squatted today with 150kg, no belt and no help.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniBR View Post
    Could I kill two rabbits going paleo? Maybe low dose AI? I'm all for tips right now. I'm planning to address things using exercise, diet and drugs, if necessary. I'm back to working out full intensity. Squatted today with 150kg, no belt and no help.
    Exercise and diet wise even earlier you had a good plan so continue with it, regarding AI and otehr meds- do it only when doctor prescribes, as we agreed earlier, if you self-medicate it will alter your bood tests and it will lead into wrong directions, deal with general health first then move into balancing hormones, at this point you need to be patient, and honestly there is nothing that anyone from this forum can do anything for you at the moment, there is still of of investigations and tests needed as there is possibiity that you have some other underlying problem/condition and untill that is cleared up, it is simply best to either wait or discuss with doc.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    Exercise and diet wise even earlier you had a good plan so continue with it, regarding AI and otehr meds- do it only when doctor prescribes, as we agreed earlier, if you self-medicate it will alter your bood tests and it will lead into wrong directions, deal with general health first then move into balancing hormones, at this point you need to be patient, and honestly there is nothing that anyone from this forum can do anything for you at the moment, there is still of of investigations and tests needed as there is possibiity that you have some other underlying problem/condition and untill that is cleared up, it is simply best to either wait or discuss with doc.
    I know this is a complex problem and I think it's very ethical from you not wanting to propose interventions that might end up making me worse. I won't self medicate, but I think it would hurt to talk about possible approaches. Any dietary change I could do to improve this? I'm really lost because I know that cutting carbs would improve insulin but would also raise cortisol to keep glicemia. Anything SAFE I could do? I don't want to bother you guys too much. I know pfs guys are not very welcome here, so if there is somewhere else (except propecia help) where would be better for me to post please let me know. Anyway, jelisej, you've been helpful. Can you think about any other relevant test I should make? The only thing I can not do is a long fast since there aren't facilities in my country that do that. Cdnuts said himself that these things are dangerous to do by yourself. I'm all good will here, but I need a North.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Keep diet as planned- only low GI carbs; cortisol wise- is not much you can do at the moment and there is underlying problem(s) yet to be discovered and solved, until that is done is not much that could be done, any try to help yourself would robably alleviate some of the symptoms, but underlying causes would not be fixed and you would be left in limb,