User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Administrator Feedback Score 1 (100%) SoCal-Nutrition's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    updated labels are coming soon too!!

hoping in time for the Alpha Andro Release! The current labels were printed too big and we had to hand trim them to make them fit...then we had to hand label each bottle.
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com
    Use Coupon code SWOLE5 to save 5% on all orders
    Prescription Nutrition Now Available!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest update: we have tracking on the raws and they're ETA is Monday. As soon as they come in, I'll get a sample out for testing and we should have results in a few days. I was really pushing to get them by Sat, but it just couldn't be.

Also, we have new labels coming in on Monday!! I've been stoked about this since the last batch of labels came in the wrong size...they had to be individually trimmed to fit and hand placed (We're getting pretty good at hand placing them fairly straight).

But, the new bottles should be beautiful I know none of you care how pretty they are...
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have visions of a bunch of bodybuilders, sitting around a table delicately applying labels to little bottles and it's just hilarious.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    I have visions of a bunch of bodybuilders, sitting around a table delicately applying labels to little bottles and it's just hilarious.
    Truth!

and little scissors to delicately trim them...
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Anything with this? I've ordered almost two months ago and I haven't gotten an update?? Don't really think I want to wait much longer.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Anything with this? I've ordered almost two months ago and I haven't gotten an update?? Don't really think I want to wait much longer.
    Unfortunately I've got to agree. There haven't been that many updates considering the time frame. Assuming the androsterone is the issue considering cd has been waiting for too.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Unfortunately I've got to agree. There haven't been that many updates considering the time frame. Assuming the androsterone is the issue considering cd has been waiting for too.
    Waiting for the alpha andro.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Waiting for the alpha andro.
    Yeah. I'm waiting for two of those and 4 of the 4dhea + 4 of the alpha stano. Started a cycle a few weeks after ordering and was hoping to extend it to properly test those products but I've been on pct for a week now so yeah... That review isnt happening anymore. I ran 8x forerunner labs alpha bulk + 3x ultra stano a day.. Was really looking forward to seeing how equivalent TD doses of the same compounds would work
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yeah. I'm waiting for two of those and 4 of the 4dhea + 4 of the alpha stano. Started a cycle a few weeks after ordering and was hoping to extend it to properly test those products but I've been on pct for a week now so yeah... That review isnt happening anymore. I ran 8x forerunner labs alpha bulk + 3x ultra stano a day.. Was really looking forward to seeing how equivalent TD doses of the same compounds would work
    How'd you like that cycle?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How'd you like that cycle?
    Eh. The forerunner stuff is underdosed but the ultra stano was top notch. Overall maintained the same weight but all of my jeans are loose are the waist now and i've gained a bit of definition. Nothing to write home about but a fun cycle. I only ran it for six weeks.. Was planning 10-12 but ran out. The pct transition has been seamless though, haven't really skipped a beat on sustain, some phosphatylserine and my normal herb rotation.

I think the cycle needed to be run longer to really see the benefits and 4dhea is a pretty pricey compound for the fun factor so I probably wouldn't recommend it.

Ultra stano is great though, I know some people from pps old days don't get along well with epiandro only but i found it to be quite a good boost in alpha mood, prosexual and just generally what you'd expect from a great dht product.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.