User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    So did you all get the new updated email about these products? It just seems like it's one thing after another....like they just can't catch a break with this shit....
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    So did you all get the new updated email about these products? It just seems like it's one thing after another....like they just can't catch a break with this shit....
    Yeah. I got one yesterday about the androsterone being epiandro. Sucks. Not sure what I'm going to do, probably just wait. I'm in no rush to use it any time soon.

Its a little disheartening though.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    Yeah. I got one yesterday about the androsterone being epiandro. Sucks. Not sure what I'm going to do, probably just wait. I'm in no rush to use it any time soon.

Its a little disheartening though.
    Especially since the epiandro doesn't sit well with me.....
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been trying to contact Rob for over a week in regards to getting a refund for this order (it's been so long I've decided I'm out of the hormonal game for the immediate future). Havent had a response yet, starting to worry a little. I suppose I'll give it a week and then open a PayPal dispute.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

4-Andro TD, Alpha Andro TD (Androsterone - Andro Hard) and Stano TD Coming SOON!

Been trying to contact Rob for over a week in regards to getting a refund for this order (it's been so long I've decided I'm out of the hormonal game for the immediate future). Havent had a response yet, starting to worry a little. I suppose I'll give it a week and then open a PayPal dispute.
    I'm thinking about doing the same thing in regards to redirecting the funds from that order to the upcoming AndroHard order through Wes. I don't really want to open a dispute because Rob has typically been good to us but if he is not returning correspondence it's a little bit shitty

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I'm thinking about doing the same thing in regards to redirecting the funds from that order to the upcoming AndroHard order through Wes. I don't really want to open a dispute because Rob has typically been good to us but if he is not returning correspondence it's a little bit shitty

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk
    Likewise, I like Rob but it's just taken so long that I really don't want the product anymore. About twelve weeks according to my (not always reliable) memory.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Likewise, I like Rob but it's just taken so long that I really don't want the product anymore. About twelve weeks according to my (not always reliable) memory.
    Same here. I wasn't thrilled with the topical delivery system used in those products. Too oily for my liking. I much prefer the fast drying gel. Plus with the new product on the horizon he really missed out on selling this as far as I'm concerned.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just a quick update. Been contacted and refunded by socal, was a PayPal issue. Not an issue with Rob.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rob's a great guy and I have confidence he'd fix any problems.

CD, why do you say EpiAndro does not sit well with you?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Rob's a great guy and I have confidence he'd fix any problems.

CD, why do you say EpiAndro does not sit well with you?
    Because everytime I've tried it in one form or another it just makes me feel tired and shitty. No libido, no alpha, no energy, no nothing. Just blah. The only stuff that's ever worked for me has been AHv1 and AHv3. They worked like magic. How ever those were formulated is what I need to have a good solid run.