User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 alpha victim View Post
    If the main concern you have right now about estrogen is estrogen rebound than perhaps waiting until you are done with Clomid restart to take the AI is the best ?

I'm not to familer with estrogen rebound but if I understand it correctly it's the estrogen rebound effect that takes place after you are done altering your hormone levels. Maybe someone else can confirm or deny that.

Only other insight on it I can offer is at one point during my Clomid restart I added in armidex at a low dose that you are considering and that's actually exactly when I experienced the shrunken dick during my Clomid restart. To this day I wonder if I never added in that armidex if I would have seen the dick shrinking during my Clomid restart.

When I added in the armidex I had no concerns about estrogen other than my estrogen flagging as high on my labs that I was getting to monitor what the Clomid was doing. Me and my endo seen a out of range estrogen reading and combined that with the fact that even At Clomid induced 1000 NG/DL
    Total T readings I was still experiencing ED and said ok let's add armidex.

My point is that in my case things took a turn for the worst for me during my Clomid restart once I added in the Armidex. So if I was you don't go by just lab readings or just symptoms. Go by the combination of both of those things to make your decision about adding in a AI. Ohh and u may want to consider trying Res100 for your AI before armidex.

Res100 has had me feeling almost just as good over the last few days as I was feeling on my 6 week DHT pro hormone run. Good Enough to the point where I was tempted to continue to just stay on Res 100 but I said fuck it and now I'm running another DHT prohomones run. I'm curious to see if I'll continue to experience imorovments from additional runs.
    How much clomid and arimidex did you take? I'm taking 12.5mg E3D, in the second day I take 0.25mg of adex (Will take even less) after The adex I get really high anxiety for 10minutes and after that I get really good. When I took The second dosage of clomid I got a little bit of brain fog and slept worse but If I take nolva or clomid and let the serm get out of my body I get really better. Will do sometimes with clomid and sometimes with nolva. When I took The first 20mg of nolva my brain fog got 80% and had some libido recover. I wonder what would happen If I had taken just that pill and then less than 0.25mg adex (because this is how I get improvements and stay with a better baseline)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazilianguy View Post
    How much clomid and arimidex did you take? I'm taking 12.5mg E3D, in the second day I take 0.25mg of adex (Will take even less) after The adex I get really high anxiety for 10minutes and after that I get really good. When I took The second dosage of clomid I got a little bit of brain fog and slept worse but If I take nolva or clomid and let the serm get out of my body I get really better. Will do sometimes with clomid and sometimes with nolva. When I took The first 20mg of nolva my brain fog got 80% and had some libido recover. I wonder what would happen If I had taken just that pill and then less than 0.25mg adex (because this is how I get improvements and stay with a better baseline)
    During my Clomid restart I took 50MG every other day. When I added in armidex I started At 1MG every other day and after a couple of weeks lowered it to .5 MG every other day and eventual .25mg every other day. Like I said once I added in the armidex I noticed shrinkage. There's no way to know for sure if the Clomid was causing it at that point or if it was the armidex.

It's interesting that you say you feel better after the SERM is wearing off. Perhaps this means the increase in testosterone that's probable still lingering around in your blood stream is what's making you feel better. In other words I'm saying that maybe when the SERM was still highly active in your system it was "acting as an estrogen" which was preventing you from feeling the benefits from the increased T and once the SERM started to wear off you now felt the benefits from that extra T as I'm sure the Testosterone just does not "go away" overnight.

But I'm sure if this was the case you would know by now if simply increasing your T makes you feel better or not.

Also I'm curious to know how much of an increase in T you will see from that dose of Clomid you are trying.
    Last edited by 5 alpha victim; 08-30-2015 at 08:29 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 alpha victim View Post
    During my Clomid restart I took 50MG every other day. When I added in armidex I started At 1MG every other day and after a couple of weeks lowered it to .5 MG every other day and eventual .25mg every other day. Like I said once I added in the armidex I noticed shrinkage. There's no way to know for sure if the Clomid was causing it at that point or if it was the armidex.

It's interesting that you say you feel better after the SERM is wearing off. Perhaps this means the increase in testosterone that's probable still lingering around in your blood stream is what's making you feel better. In other words I'm saying that maybe when the SERM was still highly active in your system it was "acting as an estrogen" which was preventing you from feeling the benefits from the increased T and once the SERM started to wear off you now felt the benefits from that extra T as I'm sure the Testosterone just does not "go away" overnight.

But I'm sure if this was the case you would know by now if simply increasing your T makes you feel better or not.

Also I'm curious to know how much of an increase in T you will see from that dose of Clomid you are trying.

I feel better when I take the first dosage of clomid or nolvadex, when I take arimidex (even .25 or less) I feel high anxiety (felt panick attack one day)and nipple pain and limp dick.
    What I tried to say is that I take the first pill of a SERM and even when it leaves my system I stay better. I remember I felt great on nolva but as soon as I started taking arimidex it made me feel terrible and I had puffy, itchy, burning nipples.

If you wanna talk to me my skype is joocar2